+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
How do you do....it? Thread, Laptops + Trolley in Technical; Originally Posted by john I would look at something from Dave @ ICT Direct some of his Thinkpads get them ...
  1. #16

    ICTDirect_Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ribchester
    Posts
    1,708
    Thank Post
    307
    Thanked 311 Times in 247 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I would look at something from Dave @ ICT Direct some of his Thinkpads get them and a 3 year warranty and plan to repalce them after 3
    Did I ever mention that I love you?

    Edit: What're you doing about those drives you asked me about?

  2. #17
    mrbios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Stroud, Gloucestershire
    Posts
    2,480
    Thank Post
    351
    Thanked 260 Times in 213 Posts
    Rep Power
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I would look at something from Dave @ ICT Direct some of his Thinkpads get them and a 3 year warranty and plan to repalce them after 3
    I do like the look of those.....they even have a nubun! (..... it's my name for the little dot, middle keyboard mouse style thing that i have no idea what it's called) Nice keyboard too, no stupid giant gaps between keys, look sturdy......hmmmmm

  3. #18

    ICTDirect_Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ribchester
    Posts
    1,708
    Thank Post
    307
    Thanked 311 Times in 247 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbios View Post
    I do like the look of those.....they even have a nubun! (..... it's my name for the little dot, middle keyboard mouse style thing that i have no idea what it's called) Nice keyboard too, no stupid giant gaps between keys, look sturdy......hmmmmm
    We call them nipples....



    They are nice though



    The laptops that is...

  4. Thanks to ICTDirect_Dave from:

    mrbios (25th September 2013)

  5. #19
    mrbios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Stroud, Gloucestershire
    Posts
    2,480
    Thank Post
    351
    Thanked 260 Times in 213 Posts
    Rep Power
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by ICTDirect_Dave View Post
    We call them nipples....



    They are nice though



    The laptops that is...
    Haha, why on earth didn't i think ofthat first? Instead i went and invented my own word for it

  6. #20

    ICTDirect_Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ribchester
    Posts
    1,708
    Thank Post
    307
    Thanked 311 Times in 247 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    157
    What you did was subconsciously steal the name Chandler gives his freaky third nipple in Friends.

  7. #21
    mrbios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Stroud, Gloucestershire
    Posts
    2,480
    Thank Post
    351
    Thanked 260 Times in 213 Posts
    Rep Power
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by ICTDirect_Dave View Post
    What you did was subconsciously steal the name Chandler gives his freaky third nipple in Friends.
    HAHA! I remember that now....I did indeed!

    I want to go home and watch that episode now....

  8. #22

    ICTDirect_Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ribchester
    Posts
    1,708
    Thank Post
    307
    Thanked 311 Times in 247 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    157
    And you'll never look at a laptop in the same light again

  9. #23

    john's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    10,530
    Thank Post
    1,496
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 919 Posts
    Rep Power
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by ICTDirect_Dave View Post
    Did I ever mention that I love you?

    Edit: What're you doing about those drives you asked me about?
    I am awaiting the Boss Lady to press Yes John can spend the £££ and that sends it to Finance to agree that I can spend the money and then I can get the PO from the system and send you it and you send me some HDDs Cool isn't it

    and I think you have said how much you love me before

    Quote Originally Posted by mrbios View Post
    Haha, why on earth didn't i think ofthat first? Instead i went and invented my own word for it
    Cannot beat an IBM Nipple

  10. #24

    ICTDirect_Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Ribchester
    Posts
    1,708
    Thank Post
    307
    Thanked 311 Times in 247 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I am awaiting the Boss Lady to press Yes John can spend the £££ and that sends it to Finance to agree that I can spend the money and then I can get the PO from the system and send you it and you send me some HDDs Cool isn't it
    Good stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    and I think you have said how much you love me before
    I don't say it often enough!

    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Cannot beat an IBM Nipple
    You can't (its too small...)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Laptop Trolley
    By kingswood in forum Recommended Suppliers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 8th March 2007, 06:42 PM
  2. Setting up a Laptop Trolley
    By thom in forum Hardware
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 8th August 2006, 04:50 PM
  3. New Equipment - Laptop Trolleys
    By BooBoo in forum Recommended Suppliers
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 22nd July 2006, 05:10 PM
  4. Laptop Trolley
    By adamyoung in forum How do you do....it?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20th July 2006, 11:16 AM
  5. Laptop Trolley and a server?
    By CM786 in forum Hardware
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 3rd April 2006, 10:25 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •