+ Post New Thread
How do you do....it? Thread, NetVu Observer, crash issues in Technical; Good Morning Guys, I have just started working at a new school that has a Machine running NetVu Observer to ...

Thank Post

NetVu Observer, crash issues

Good Morning Guys,

I have just started working at a new school that has a Machine running NetVu Observer to a TV that is above the workstations in reception.

Now I have been getting reports from the members of staff that the program is crashing up to 3 times a hour and the members of staff are needing to log back on, and in the mean time people are left standing around outside the school unable to come in.

I have noticed that the version of NetVu Observer they are running is a beta version, so I was thinking it may be full of bugs and hence the constant crashing issue, has anyone else encountered this problem using NetVu Observer and how did you overcome it?

Thanks.

Thank Post
    Hi,

You can download the latest version of NetVu Observer from Dedicated Micros website (you'll have to scroll down the page to find it). Also as NetVu uses Java and it's not very stable on older versions, I would recommend to install/reinstall the latest version.

Thanks.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread