+ Post New Thread
How do you do....it? Thread, Graphic social media statisics in Technical; Our marketing department (no doubt containing many future employees of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation ) have asked me to produce ...

Thank Post

Graphic social media statisics

Our marketing department (no doubt containing many future employees of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation ) have asked me to produce a report showing the number of hits we get on Facebook/Twitter, etc. This is easy as we get this data emailed weekly. However, they want the report to compare our hit rates with the hit rates of other colleges in the area. Tricky! I did think about searching Social Media Search Tool | WhosTalkin? for each of the colleges and manually checking but what is returned is pure nonsense.

Does anybody else compare their Facebook/Twitter hits with neighbouring schools/colleges? If so, how do you do it? There are professional companies who will supply exactly what they want, but, of course, SMT don't want to pay for it.

Thank Post
    Hi,

I am not sure of the best option on Facebook, but we run a number of Twitter accounts including one for our racing team. I use SocialBro - SocialBro - Explore your Twitter community Which is about 5 a month, but will allow you to compare a number of accounts together to get an overall feel for both your performance and those of others you want to track. I have also used twitter track as well (I think that was what it was called) but SocialBro gives me PDF outputs and all the stuff I need for marketing.

Not sure if that helps at all.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread