+ Post New Thread
How do you do....it? Thread, I Want To Visit: a school with Cunningham's, preferably WisePay, ideally Facility in Technical; Pretty much as the title says. Following on from meetings last week , we want to visit someone using Cunningham's ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 988 Posts
    Blog Entries

I Want To Visit: a school with Cunningham's, preferably WisePay, ideally Facility

Pretty much as the title says. Following on from meetings last week, we want to visit someone using Cunningham's Cashless Catering to see how it's working out and if there are any show stopping issues the salesbod has glossed over.

We're in Grantham so the closer the better, although HMRC mileage rates are profitable for me in my diesel so I don't mind too much - up to a couple of hours would be manageable, so Lincs, Notts, Leics, Derbyshire, Cambs, even chunks of Yorkshire. Really we need to visit somewhere that uses WisePay for their online payments, so our finance person can get an idea of how well that works; in an ideal world we'd find somewhere that used Facility CMIS as well, but I can live without that for my part because I know GroupCall Xporter works.

It'll need to be next Monday or Tuesday for a visit as well, Wednesday is going to be a bit busy for me and then we're into holiday time. There'll be at least two of us, me (NM) and the catering manager, and hopefully a finance lady if we find somewhere with WisePay.

Shout out if you don't mind sharing a biscuit tin for an hour, I'm happy to return the favour in future if you want a nosey-round these parts (not a euphemism)

Thank Post
    We have Cunninghams and Wisepay but are too far away, (Kent), happy to answer any questions you have though.

3. Thanks to NikChillin from:

sonofsanta (21st March 2013)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NikChillin View Post
    We have Cunninghams and Wisepay but are too far away, (Kent), happy to answer any questions you have though.
    Good to know still - it may be that if we can't find the particular combo locally, we just try and visit a local school with Cunningham's and then I'll talk to you in more depth about the WisePay link, if that'd be alright? (or - more likely - my finance lady talks to yours)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    for the morning

If anyone really close to us just has Cunningham's that'd still be mighty useful to know...

Thank Post
    We have Cunninghams, WisePay and Facility. In Derbyshire though!! If you would like to come you are welcome

7. Thanks to bigjb from:

sonofsanta (22nd March 2013)

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjb View Post
    We have Cunninghams, WisePay and Facility. In Derbyshire though!! If you would like to come you are welcome
    PM'd

Thank Post
    Hello bigjb

Sorry to trouble you.

I work for school in Lancashire and we are looking at various online payment systems and so far Wisepay is looking like a good candidate and I spotted a thread where you mentioned you have this combination of Facility, Cunninghams and WisePay.

I was wondering if you would have a little time to give me a quick overview of how well it works. Obviously it's a big decision for any institution and we'd like to have as much information available that is not from a salesman's but, an end users point of view. Thanks in advance for any time you can spare.

Kind Regards

Graeme

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread