+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
How do you do....it? Thread, Time Lapse Photography in Technical; Originally Posted by enjay The end result will be some way off, as apparently the final shots are to be ...
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by enjay View Post
    The end result will be some way off, as apparently the final shots are to be of the children filing into the building, which they're not going to do until January, although I could possibly post the bit with the construction sooner than that...
    That's got to be a night mare for student photo objections .. lol ..

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soveryapt View Post
    Apparently, the maximum card size you can use with a 450D is 16GB. Now, that said, when I Googled the max for my 350D is was 4GB, but I have an 8GB card in there that works just fine (after trying a friends card to check if it worked before buying my own).
    You know, it didn't even occur to me that there could be a limit imposed by the camera itself. I'll get a couple of 16GB ones to be safe, I don't have time to order something bigger and find I need to order something else - the building work starts next week!

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by soveryapt View Post
    That's got to be a night mare for student photo objections .. lol ..
    Don't think so. I think we're only going to be filming during half term when the building is being assembled - after that, it will be fairly dull as the work is all going on inside (painting, carpets, furniture, IT, etc.). The image isn't going to be clear enough to identify specific faces anyway, not sure if that gets us round the fact that some children can't be photographed or not. I will check with the Headteacher though...

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by enjay View Post
    Don't think so. I think we're only going to be filming during half term when the building is being assembled - after that, it will be fairly dull as the work is all going on inside (painting, carpets, furniture, IT, etc.). The image isn't going to be clear enough to identify specific faces anyway, not sure if that gets us round the fact that some children can't be photographed or not. I will check with the Headteacher though...
    Always better to .. it would be horrible if you did all of this to be told "sorry, so and so was on there somewhere, you can't use it now" ..

Generally, if they can't be identified then it's normally ok, but different schools, different rules, etc (we had a couple where we pixelated them as they were mid-shot of a couple of really good shots and this was allowed, but I wouldn't want to do that for every frame! lol)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123