HAP+ v7.7 Feedback
I made a couple of notes when reinstalling HAP+ (a clean install from v7.6) and subsequently from my upgrade to v7. None of these strike me as major though! (and you may have already addressed the v7.6 items as i havent tried a clean install using 7.7)
Issues on a clean install (v7.6 was used)
Issues on v7.7 (Full production upgrade)
- "Internal Server Error" on clicking update on "Access My Emails Link" in setup.aspx. Replicate - edit the "Access my emails link" in setup, remove the CWHS assignments, added my own assignment (group called staff).Clicking "OK" is fine, but clicking "Update" yields an "Internal Server Error". The cause seemed to be two links with the same name being written to xml file, "Access My Emails" (one for staff and one for students). Renamed one and it worked fine.
- "My School Files" was not being displayed. (i had previously checked it in setup.aspx and quite possibly saved). The cause was some eroneous characters in the xml file: "showto" had been saved as "Inherit </A>" rather than "inherit"
- Usage Mode on drive mapping doesn't change - it is always written to the config as "Quota" despite having "Drive SPace" selected.
- MyFiles browser will not populate with drives for me. It shows "> My Drives" on the left, but no tiles are loaded. V7.6 one DOES work for me. Clicking on the ">" turns it into a pair of spinning red arrows.
My other stuff is more like requests, so ill spam the "Suggestions" thread in a second! :)
the setup issues were fixed in v7.7.
For the v7.7 my files issue, I'll need you to do some http://www.edugeek.net/forums/home-a...debugging.html
I saw that coming!! :) Will hopefully get some time tomorrow.
Originally Posted by nickbro
meh.. apparently it just needed a good nights sleep!!
MyFiles is now loading as expected.. not sure where i went wrong, must have been something simple as nothing has changed.. session time-out or some such!
The "ShowTo" added to the booking resources is ace. Exactly what i was looking for!! :) Thanks!!