Here's the current list of changes in HAP 6:
- Tracker API changed from text to .net WebService (more secure and more reliable)
- My User Card added
- My Computer .net WebService API added
- Replace API in the Silverlight Browser to using the .net WebService.
- More WPF compliant Silverlight My Computer Browser (currently uses a lot of older methods for rendering, this should make it quicker)
- More threading on the Silverlight Browser
- The ability to choose either an XML or MS SQL Provider for the logon tracker