404 on Download
Hi... I have read as much as possible about this on the Forums but seem to have done everything right.
I get 404 error when downloading a file.
It is on IIS7.5 / Member server. I have HTTPS running and enabled Interactive Logins on the IIS server but still getting the error.
Are there any errors, red crosses on the setup page
Green ticks and all systems go :-)
Is the file OK in its physical location? Can you open/run it whatever it is?
Yes it is a pdf. It is on another member server in my Home drive. I have tried different users to no avail.
With IIS 7.5, the odds are it'll be permissions related. It's a lot more locked down compared to IIS 6.
Is anything getting logged to the Application Event Log on the server?
You can try navigating to the file directly /hap/download/%drive%/%path%.%ext%
Thanks so much for looking into this Nick.. And thank you so much for a great project.. The staff that I have shown are very excited...
There isn't anything in the application log and navigating directly gives the same response.
This is the Drive mapping..
And in HapConfig.xml
<mapping drive="H" name="My Documents" enablereadto="All" enablewriteto="All" enablemove="True" usagemode="Quota">%homedir%</mapping>
<filter name="Access Database" expression="*.mdb;*.accdb" enablefor="All" />
<filter name="Excel Documents" expression="*.xls;*.xlsx;*.xlt;*.xltx" enablefor="All" />
<filter name="HTML Files" expression="*.html;*.htm" enablefor="All" />
<filter name="Images" expression="*.jpg;*.gif;*.png;*.bmp;*.jpeg" enablefor="All" />
<filter name="Powerpoint Files" expression="*.ppt;*.pptx;*.pptx;*.ppt" enablefor="All" />
<filter name="Word Documents" expression="*.doc;*.docx;*.dotx;*.dot;*.txt;*.rft; *.pdf" enablefor="All" />
<filter name="ZIP Files" expression="*.zip" enablefor="All" />
<filter name="All Files" expression="*.*" enablefor="Domain Admins" />
Ok, that looks all of, odd that it's not working.
Can you paste the file name and path here so I can examine it, see if there's any special characters it does't like
I have just tested deleting files and zipping files works but no other functions work. I might try to rebuild it on another server later.
It really does sound like the services aren't getting activated correctly