Windows Server 2012
Could anyone please let me know if HAP+ is compatible with Windows Server 2012, I have just tried to migrate our working HAP+ (Server 2008 R2) install to a new server and no icons are showing, I have deleted the .SVG in web.config but still doesn't work.
I believe it should be, you have to delete the mime-types that are defined in the web.config file
<mimeMap fileExtension=".mp4" mimeType="video/mp4" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".m4v" mimeType="video/m4v" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".ogg" mimeType="video/ogg" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".ogv" mimeType="video/ogg" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".webm" mimeType="video/webm" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".oga" mimeType="audio/ogg" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".spx" mimeType="audio/ogg" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".svg" mimeType="images/svg+xml" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".svgz" mimeType="images/svg+xml" />
<remove fileExtension=".eot" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".eot" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-fontobject" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".otf" mimeType="font/otf" />
<mimeMap fileExtension=".woff" mimeType="font/x-woff" />
It now works.
Thanks very much for the quick reply.
I am having a different problem now, when I am on the setup page, I get all ticks except for services activated, I have tried this on both a clean install and the migrated version. Does the services relate to .Net 4?
Hmm odd, try going to /hap/api/setup and note any errors
Thanks for the reply, I get this error
A binding instance has already been associated to listen URI
'https://cwcom-ds-003.cwcs.lincs.sch.uk/HAP/api/setup'. If two endpoints want to
share the same ListenUri, they must also share the same binding object instance.
The two conflicting endpoints were either specified in AddServiceEndpoint()
calls, in a config file, or a combination of AddServiceEndpoint() and config.
I have Remote Desktop Services installed and configure for remote app etc.
Hmm, odd, I have multiple HAP instances installed, and this doesn't happen. You can try removing all but the https binding from IIS on the site see if that works
I have deleted the following bindings from our test 2012 server and the services are working not, but I don't know what they were binding too.
Http - 80
net.tcp - 808:*
net.msmq - localhost
msmq.formatname - localhost
net.pipe - *
Very odd, it should work.
Try browsing to /hap/api/setup and report any errors. You may need to turn on Detailed Error Reports in IIS
Sorry it was a typo in the last message, it should have said that it is working now.
The Hap page seems slow to appear now, rdweb on the same server is fine though.