+ Post New Thread
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Active Directory Setup in Projects:; During the Active Directory setup stage I am able to browse for the Students group, however when I select "+Add", ...
    Thank Post

Active Directory Setup

During the Active Directory setup stage I am able to browse for the Students group, however when I select "+Add", I get the "AD User Browser OU Editor" I am able to enter a name and browse AD for the OU and the LDAP path gets filled in But when I select add I get an internal server error.

Does Booking and Help Desk have to be configured first before I can set this up or is there a problem.

Some further information

when I click on save I get this error

Code:
    Server Error in '/hap' Application.
    Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
    Stack Trace:
    [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] HAP.Web.Setup.Save_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +95 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +112 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1
    Last edited by edie209; 27th April 2012 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Additional info

Thank Post
    Don't hit save until you have completed all of the tabs

Thank Post
    Fair enough does that mean once these are set there is no coming back to change settings?

Thank Post
    During the Active Directory setup stage I am able to browse for the Students group, however when I select "+Add", I get the "AD User Browser OU Editor" I am able to enter a name and browse AD for the OU and the LDAP path gets filled in But when I select add I get an internal server error.
    I am still getting this problem though, and I am also getting it if I try to add lessons in the Booking System tab
    Last edited by edie209; 27th April 2012 at 12:57 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread