+ Post New Thread
Home Access Plus+ Thread, HAP+ Login Broken in Projects:; When i try to login to HAP on either login.aspx or setup.aspx i get thrown back to the login form ...

Thank Post

HAP+ Login Broken

When i try to login to HAP on either login.aspx or setup.aspx i get thrown back to the login form with "Logged in as my.username | Logout" in the top right corner, I have tried re-entering my creds but get exactly the same result, I have also tried clicking logout and then re-authing but i still get the same result. I may be getting a different result to other users due to previous sessions?

Because,

When other users try to log in they get:

Server Error in '/HAP' Application.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryServicesCOMExcep tion: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.

Source Error:
    An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[DirectoryServicesCOMException (0x8007052e): Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
    ]
    System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Bind(Boole an throwIfFail) +781
    System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.Bind() +44
    System.DirectoryServices.DirectoryEntry.get_AdsObj ect() +42
    System.DirectoryServices.PropertyValueCollection.P opulateList() +29
    System.DirectoryServices.PropertyValueCollection.. ctor(DirectoryEntry entry, String propertyName) +119
    System.DirectoryServices.PropertyCollection.get_It em(String propertyName) +163
    System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.Princip alContext.DoLDAPDirectoryInitNoContainer() +436
    System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.Princip alContext.DoDomainInit() +51
    System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.Princip alContext.Initialize() +141
    System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.Princip alContext.get_QueryCtx() +42
    System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.Princip al.FindByIdentityWithTypeHelper(PrincipalContext context, Type principalType, Nullable`1 identityType, String identityValue, DateTime refDate) +27
    System.DirectoryServices.AccountManagement.UserPri ncipal.FindByIdentity(PrincipalContext context, String identityValue) +95
    HAP.AD.User.get_UserPa() +116
    HAP.AD.User..ctor(String username) +113
    HAP.AD.MembershipProvider.GetUser(String username, Boolean userIsOnline) +35
    System.Web.Security.Membership.GetUser(String username, Boolean userIsOnline) +175
    HAP.Web.Controls.Page.get_ADUser() +39
    HAP.Web.Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1170
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3064

I had just got somewhere with this and then this HAPpened

Thank Post
    Replaced the web.config with a backup and its back

Thank Post

Hap+ 8.1 Login Issue

Sorry to revive an old thread but I wasn't sure where to post this.

I have recently installed HAP 8.1 and for the mostpart looks great, my issue is logging in and out reliably.

When I go to http://servername/HAP (which loads Default.aspx) I get a mix of errors popping up stating the "search filter is invalid", "token cookie missing, user not logged in correctly" and "logon failure: unknown username or bad password". If I manually goto /Login.aspx and login as myself (admin), things seem works fine (I say things, drives link ok etc).

Having done that, the next issue is logging out. I lick logout and errors start appearing again "Logon Failure: unknown username or bad password" if I am anywhere other than the homepage, and then if I try to click on homedrives from the home page etc. which I kinda expected since I logged out. But logging out isnt directing me to the login page.

I have attempted to get around the issue by setting login.aspx as the default document, but after login i get directed to the unauth' page when trying to access the homepage(unless i handball /default.aspx in), but I can access the MyDrives page.

I'm assuming I have missed something suring the setup(or broken something trying to get it working) but checking over the settings and other suggestions from other similar issues in here I can't seem to make it work properly.

Any help would be much appreciated
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HAP+ Login Broken-capture-hapdefault-aspx.jpg   HAP+ Login Broken-capture-hap-logout-error.jpg   HAP+ Login Broken-capture-hap-unauth.jpg  

Thank Post
    Seems that something is missing to make the default.aspx page require logon rights, check your web.config file for:
    HTML Code:
     <authorization>
          <deny users="?" />
        </authorization
    It should be line 38

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread