+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Error accessing myfiles preview in Projects:; Hi @ nickbro I've not got any quota servers set up, but accessing the MyFiles preview, I'm getting an error ...

Thank Post
    Hi @nickbro

I've not got any quota servers set up, but accessing the MyFiles preview, I'm getting an error attached about unable to contact the quota server. Any ideas? I note that my hapconfig.xml <mappings> section has a "usagemode" for each of my drives, which states "quota". Is that wrong?

Error accessing myfiles preview-myfiles.jpg

Cheers,
    Tim.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by timpaxton View Post
    I note that my hapconfig.xml <mappings> section has a "usagemode" for each of my drives, which states "quota". Is that wrong?
    To answer my own question, yes, it is. It should be "DriveSpace", although I don't think the HAP+ config page is saving these correctly, they're always set to "Quota" via the UI for me at least.

Thank Post
    Greetings Nick,
    I am recieving the following two errors in my event log and I am unable to load the Preview pages. Any help would be appreciated. This is a clean install of the latest 7.9 on IIS 7.5.

An error occurred in Home Access Plus+

Page: /hap/api/js

An error occurred in Home Access Plus+

Page: /hap/MyFiles/

Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

Source
    System.Web

Target site
    Boolean HandleError(System.Exception)

Stack trace
    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    at ASP.myfiles_default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContex t context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Te mporary ASP.NET Files\hap\55cd546f\70e6ba5a\App_Web_0islwtrm.1.cs: line 0
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionSte p.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execut e()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

ToString()

System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The string homeaccessplus cannot be found ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at HAP.Web.Configuration.hapConfig.get_Local()
    at HAP.Web.Controls.LocalResource.get__doc()
    at HAP.Web.Controls.LocalResource.Render(HtmlTextWrit er writer)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at ASP.myfiles_default_aspx.__Render__control3(HtmlTe xtWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Te mporary ASP.NET Files\hap\55cd546f\70e6ba5a\App_Web_0islwtrm.1.cs: line 0
    at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlT extWriter writer, ICollection children)
    at System.Web.UI.Control.RenderChildrenInternal(HtmlT extWriter writer, ICollection children)
    at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlForm.RenderChildren (HtmlTextWriter writer)
    at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlContainerControl.Re nder(HtmlTextWriter writer)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.Render(HtmlTextWriter writer)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
    at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
    at ASP.myfiles_default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContex t context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Te mporary ASP.NET Files\hap\55cd546f\70e6ba5a\App_Web_0islwtrm.1.cs: line 0
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionSte p.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execut e()
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionS tep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)Message
    The string homeaccessplus cannot be found

Source
    HAP.Web

Target site
    Void Render(System.Web.UI.HtmlTextWriter)

Stack trace
    at ASP.myfiles_default_aspx.__Render__control3(HtmlTe xtWriter __w, Control parameterContainer) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Te mporary ASP.NET Files\hap\55cd546f\70e6ba5a\App_Web_0islwtrm.1.cs: line 0
    at System.Web.UI.HtmlControls.HtmlContainerControl.Re nder(HtmlTextWriter writer)

ToString()

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The string homeaccessplus cannot be found ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at HAP.Web.Configuration.hapConfig.get_Local()
    at HAP.Web.Controls.LocalResource.get__doc()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Thank Post
    Can you check you have the up-to-date app_localresources folder, and it contains the right information.

Also check the hapconfig.xml file that local="en-gb" exists on the 2nd line

Thank Post
    Thank you for the quick reply. I was missing the "local="en-gb" in the hapconfig.xml file. Everything is working perfect now.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12