+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Services Activated red cross in Projects:; Originally Posted by nickbro @Duke5A, you shouldn't need to do the Require SSL CheckBox. Browse to /hap/api/setup, post the error ...
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbro View Post
    @Duke5A, you shouldn't need to do the Require SSL CheckBox.

Browse to /hap/api/setup, post the error message if one is presented
    Hi Nick, thanks for the help so far. Some fair warning though, I'm a complete n00b when it comes to IIS.

I don't get an error message upon trying to login; the page will only display invalid login. I still don't have an integrated pipeline checkmark either. So I decided to go back from the top in following the installation video and realized that Forms Authentication isn't listed under Authentication in the IIS manager. Any ideas?

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    I figured it out. Stupid me never installed the ASP.Net role service. I've got it working and browsing home directories. I have to say this really cool. If you were this side of the pond I'd buy you a beer! Thanks again.

Thank Post
    Good the hear it's all working @Duke5A.

Thank Post

Services Activated Red Cross

Hi,

I am trying to install HAP+ 7.9. I have a red cross for services activated, i have enabled ssl as instructed and have also reinstall .net 4 both without success.

if i go to /intranet/api/setup i get two different errors showing up at different times.

Server Error in '/Intranet' Application.

Configuration Error

Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: An endpoint reference cycle was detected in your configuration. The following reference cycle must be removed: webHttpEndpoint/, webHttpEndpoint/.

Source Error:

Line 236: <standardEndpoints>
    Line 237: <webHttpEndpoint>
    Line 238: <standardEndpoint name="" helpEnabled="true" automaticFormatSelectionEnabled="true" faultExceptionEnabled="true" />
    Line 239: </webHttpEndpoint>
    Line 240: </standardEndpoints>

Source File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Intranet\web.config Line: 238
    and
    Server Error in '/Intranet' Application.

Could not find a base address that matches scheme http for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [https].

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Could not find a base address that matches scheme http for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [https].

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Could not find a base address that matches scheme http for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [https].]
    System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.MakeAbsoluteUr i(Uri relativeOrAbsoluteUri, Binding binding, UriSchemeKeyedCollection baseAddresses) +12298460
    System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.Confi gureEndpointAddress(ServiceEndpointElement serviceEndpointElement, ServiceHostBase host, ServiceEndpoint endpoint) +54
    System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.Confi gureEndpoint(StandardEndpointElement standardEndpointElement, ServiceEndpointElement serviceEndpointElement, ContextInformation context, ServiceHostBase host, ServiceDescription description, ServiceEndpoint& endpoint, Boolean omitSettingEndpointAddress) +487
    System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.Looku pEndpoint(ServiceEndpointElement serviceEndpointElement, ContextInformation context, ServiceHostBase host, ServiceDescription description, Boolean omitSettingEndpointAddress) +616
    System.ServiceModel.Web.WebServiceHost.AddAutomati cWebHttpBindingEndpoints(ServiceHost host, IDictionary`2 implementedContracts, String multipleContractsErrorMessage, String standardEndpointKind) +681
    System.ServiceModel.Web.WebServiceHost.OnOpening() +244
    System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.O pen(TimeSpan timeout) +274
    System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.O pen() +36
    System.ServiceModel.HostingManager.ActivateService (String normalizedVirtualPath) +184
    System.ServiceModel.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAv ailable(String normalizedVirtualPath) +615

[ServiceActivationException: The service '/Intranet/api/setup' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: Could not find a base address that matches scheme http for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [https]..]
    System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) +687598
    System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAs yncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) +190
    System.ServiceModel.Activation.AspNetRouteServiceH ttpHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +6
    System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandler Completion(IAsyncResult ar) +96

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Anyone got any ideas on how i can fix this?

Thank Post
    Are you accessing the setup page using HTTPS or HTTP? It should be HTTPS to avoid this issue.

6. Thanks to nickbro from:

salc (20th February 2012)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke5A View Post

• Select the server in the IIS mmc in the treeview on the left
    • Open the server certificates under feature view
    • Add a self signed cert
    • Select the site in the treeview at the left, right click -> Edit Bindings
    • Add HTTPs
    • Then open SSL settings for the site in the features view
    • Add a check to the Require SSL box and apply settings

I know the list is quick and dirty, but I was just going out the door when I saw your reply. This got AD working and the Services Activated check mark to appear, but the pipeline still isn't working. I hope this helps...
    This worked for me too. Now i havent installed HAP on a dc and its struggling to find the user for the admin settings.

Thank Post
    Try
    Code:
    icacls C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Hap /grant "IIS AppPool\HAP":(RX)

Thank Post
    will have another go tomorrow and let you know

Thank Post
    I have tried your suggestion at running

icacls C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Hap /grant "IIS AppPool\HAP"RX)

and taken off the require ssl. I am still getting the red x at services activated. I have followed the video about home access plus version 7 like for like but to no avail

Tim

Thank Post
    What error message are you getting when you go to /hap/api/setup in your browser?

Thank Post
    Server Error in '/HAP' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /hap/api/setup

Thank Post
    Ok, that isn't good, it come up with something, can you try /api/setup.

also try /api/test

Thank Post
    Ive got a result that says OK when i browse to http://{servername}\hap/api/test

Thank Post
    ok, that's odd, what happens when you replace /test with /setup

Thank Post
    I keep getting:

Server Error in '/HAP' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The resource cannot be found.
    Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /hap/api/setup

Tim

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast