+ Post New Thread
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Re Config problems with 7.5 on a clean install in Projects:; Hi Running 2003 and IIS 6 on a member server I have gone through your documentation and I can't seem ...

Thank Post

Re Config problems with 7.5 on a clean install

Hi

Running 2003 and IIS 6 on a member server

I have gone through your documentation and I can't seem to get the main config page back. All I have access to is the logon screen, but I can't get logged in.

When I was configuring the initial setup it would not accept the domain and usernname and gave an error in the event log below

thanks in advance....

event id3 source System.ServiceModel 4.0.0.0

WebHost failed to process a request.
    Sender Information: System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment+Host ingManager/12547953
    Exception: System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The service '/api/setup' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: IIS specified authentication schemes 'IntegratedWindowsAuthentication, Anonymous', but the binding only supports specification of exactly one authentication scheme. Valid authentication schemes are Digest, Negotiate, NTLM, Basic, or Anonymous. Change the IIS settings so that only a single authentication scheme is used.. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: IIS specified authentication schemes 'IntegratedWindowsAuthentication, Anonymous', but the binding only supports specification of exactly one authentication scheme. Valid authentication schemes are Digest, Negotiate, NTLM, Basic, or Anonymous. Change the IIS settings so that only a single authentication scheme is used.
    at System.ServiceModel.Web.WebServiceHost.SetBindingC redentialBasedOnHostedEnvironment(ServiceEndpoint serviceEndpoint, AuthenticationSchemes supportedSchemes)
    at System.ServiceModel.Web.WebServiceHost.AddAutomati cWebHttpBindingEndpoints(ServiceHost host, IDictionary`2 implementedContracts, String multipleContractsErrorMessage, String standardEndpointKind)
    at System.ServiceModel.Web.WebServiceHost.OnOpening()
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.O pen(TimeSpan timeout)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.Host ingManager.ActivateService(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.Host ingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.Host ingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath)
    at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.Ensu reServiceAvailableFast(String relativeVirtualPath)
    Process Name: w3wp
    Process ID: 5604

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 10101010 View Post
    The service '/api/setup' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: IIS specified authentication schemes 'IntegratedWindowsAuthentication, Anonymous', but the binding only supports specification of exactly one authentication scheme. Valid authentication schemes are Digest, Negotiate, NTLM, Basic, or Anonymous. Change the IIS settings so that only a single authentication scheme is used.. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: IIS specified authentication schemes 'IntegratedWindowsAuthentication, Anonymous', but the binding only supports specification of exactly one authentication scheme. Valid authentication schemes are Digest, Negotiate, NTLM, Basic, or Anonymous. Change the IIS settings so that only a single authentication scheme is used.
    The error message is telling you what is wrong with your setup. Make sure you only using Anonymous

3. Thanks to nickbro from:

10101010 (27th October 2011)

Thank Post
    sorry, lazily posted before reading through, now removed 'IntegratedWindowsAuthentication', however I cannot get to the master config page - it just takes me to the logon page

any ideas?

Thank Post
    ok found the initial setup.apsx, but I still have a X when I try to add domain details and the active directory browser window does not load correctly.

when i add domain details I still get the following error

Re Config problems with 7.5 on a clean install-error.bmp
    Last edited by 10101010; 27th October 2011 at 10:21 AM.

Thank Post
    don't worry - seems to have sorted itself out now - maybe caching somewhere

thanks anyway Nick - look forward to trying your product out.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread