+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Home Access Plus+ Thread, [v7.5] Booking System Updates in Projects:; v7.4.1110.1100 is now on codeplex for you to download: Home Access Plus+ - Download: v7.4 . Just reapply the update ...
    Thank Post
    v7.4.1110.1100 is now on codeplex for you to download: Home Access Plus+ - Download: v7.4.

Just reapply the update zip to bring it up to date. See if the box is now correct as well

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Hey again, I must say it's looking really really nice - cant wait to get it out to users!!

FIXED - The navigation buttons being obscured is fixed. They have all shifted down now - plenty clear of the "Logged in as | Logout" button (confirmed in Ie9 and chrome)
    PARTIAL - The drop-down calendar appears below the date button in IE - which makes dismissing it fairly obvious (simply click the date again). However, in chrome, it obscures the date button still. Fixed in IE, Odd in Chrome.
    BUG - I remain unable to delete a booking either as a teacher or an admin - confirmed in both Chrome and IE
    TYPO in helpdesk/new.aspx - Raising a ticket as an admin - "Ticket for:" is "Ticker for:"

There are some more issues with the helpdesk which i will try and get some more useful troubleshooting to you.. At the moment staff cant add tickets to mine and it is now crashing the default.aspx page with "Index was outside the bounds of the array". I'll post more on this once i have played with it a bit more! (It wasnt crashing earlier, so im gonna see if there is anything odd in the xml file)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mattgrimley View Post
    Hey again, I must say it's looking really really nice - cant wait to get it out to users!!

FIXED - The navigation buttons being obscured is fixed. They have all shifted down now - plenty clear of the "Logged in as | Logout" button (confirmed in Ie9 and chrome)
    Good to Head
    PARTIAL - The drop-down calendar appears below the date button in IE - which makes dismissing it fairly obvious (simply click the date again). However, in chrome, it obscures the date button still. Fixed in IE, Odd in Chrome.
    I'll do some testing when I get home in Chrome, I use firefox for testing and developing
    BUG - I remain unable to delete a booking either as a teacher or an admin - confirmed in both Chrome and IE
    That's an odd one, works for me, by only allowing the person who booked remove a booking or a booking system admin (or domain admins)
    TYPO in helpdesk/new.aspx - Raising a ticket as an admin - "Ticket for:" is "Ticker for:"
    Thanks, FIXED

There are some more issues with the helpdesk which i will try and get some more useful troubleshooting to you.. At the moment staff cant add tickets to mine and it is now crashing the default.aspx page with "Index was outside the bounds of the array". I'll post more on this once i have played with it a bit more! (It wasnt crashing earlier, so im gonna see if there is anything odd in the xml file)
    Sounds like it's missing the Id attribute from one of the Tickets
    Last edited by nickbro; 11th October 2011 at 01:42 PM.

Thank Post
    Just found a bug myself, the bookingtemplate.xml wasn't saving correctly via the admin page. Now FIXED

Thank Post
    Can you have a look at the html source from /bookingsystem/new.aspx, look for
    Code:
    var user = { username: 'Nick', isAdminOf: [ 'ICT1', 'ICT2', 'E3', 'A6', 'Laptops' ], isBSAdmin: true, minDate: new Date(2011, 9, 11), maxDate: new Date(2012, 6, 20), maxBookings: -1 };
    Is the isAdminOf populated. this is what the booking system uses

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbro View Post
    Is the isAdminOf populated. this is what the booking system uses
    My admin user shows the following in the source of the HTML:

Code:
    var user = { username: 'matt', isAdminOf: [ 'Agency', 'Bureau', '31' ], isBSAdmin: true, minDate: new Date(2011, 9, 11), maxDate: new Date(2012, 6, 20), maxBookings: -1 };
    ;
    My test "Staff" user shows the following in the source of the HTML (they are the owner of the booked session):
    Code:
    var user = { username: 'StaffUser', isAdminOf: [  ], isBSAdmin: false, minDate: new Date(2011, 9, 11), maxDate: new Date(2011, 11, 4), maxBookings: 5 };
    To be more clear; As the test "Staff" user, i DO see a "remove" option on hover-over. When i click it, i get a "Are you sure.." pop-up. I Click okay and nothing else happens.

Cheers,
    Matt

(i'll post my other helpdesk issue in the helpdesk thread to avoid the clutter)

Thank Post
    Thanks Matt, I'll look into this, because it should then, once ok is clicked remove the booking and refresh that resource's bookings, I may slightly rewrite it so it doesn't call the remove and refresh separately.

Thank Post
    I've changed how the system does the remove (not a javascript confirm, it's a jQuery dialog now), will post the update later tonight

Thank Post
    Hi Nic

I love the new look in 7.4 great job.

is there any way of adjusting the booking system to make four terms rather than three. In New Zealand we have four terms so this would be great if we could choose three or four terms somehow

Thanks again

Dave

Thank Post
    Edit ~/app_data/termdates.xml

Copy one of the terms. Should have 4 terms then

Thank Post
    Here's another little screenshot, this time of the updated control panel

Attachment 11607

Thank Post
    Hi Nick, stirling work as always! Done the update tonight and have a couple of problems. At our school we have five lessons a day and we split the ICT bookings into 30 min slots and number them 1a, 1b, 2a etc. Attached is the screen I'm seeing with Internet Explorer 9 and Win 7.

[v7.5] Booking System Updates-bookingnew.jpg

I'm also having problems deleting bookings.

Also on the old booking system I still get an 'Out of Bounds' error. As attached.

[v7.5] Booking System Updates-outofbounds.jpg

Thank Post
    Layout fixed in v7.5

To fix it yourself:
    ~/bookingsystem/new.aspx

Replace some code with: (just a case of replacing these bits of html.

HTML Code:
    <div class="head tile-color" style="width: <%=(156 * (config.BookingSystem.Lessons.Count + 1)) + 2 %>px">
    HTML Code:
    <div class="body"<%=BodyCode[0] %> style="width: <%=(156 * (config.BookingSystem.Lessons.Count + 1)) + 2 %>px">
    Add the following lines to the bookingsystem.css file in ~/style/
    Code:
    #bookingday { overflow: auto; border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; } 
    #bookingday .head { height: 30px; line-height: 30px; color: #fff margin: 0; padding: 0; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; }

#bookingday .body { overflow: hidden; } 
    #bookingday .body .col { height: 60px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; text-overflow: ellipse; } 
    #bookingday .body .col div { text-align: center; height: 60px; line-height: 60px; white-space: nowrap; text-overflow: ellipse; } 
    #bookingday #resources { height: auto; color: #fff padding: 0 0 2px 0; float: left; width: 156px; }

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    v7.5 feedback

These are all fairly related.. They are all to do with making / deleting an individual booking:

1> Member of staff can create a booking - but the page doesn't update to show it
    2> Member of staff cannot remove their own booking - pop-up is displayed, but it doesn't actually remove
    3> My Admin user cannot remove a staff-booking either - popup is shown, but it never deletes. (even with a page refresh)
    4> Admin CAN over-ride but the page doesn't refresh to show it
    5> Admin CANNOT Remove its own booking

That's it for now!

The Booking System Control Panel looks great - i'll give the SIMS import a shot in a bit

Thank Post
    SIMS import still isn't working yet. As for the other matter, something isn't running correctly. HAP+ isn't returning the data correctly to the user when an Update is called. Which is telling me your server isn't responding with a JSON response. What Server are you running HAP+ on?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast