+ Post New Thread
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Can't rename or delete picture files in Projects:; ...

Thank Post

Can't rename or delete picture files

Hello Nick,

I have recently installed Home Access Plus + on our school system.
    I have noticed this problem when trying to access picture files.
    This also happens on the latest 6.3.
    You canít delete or rename picture files, in both extended view or basic.
    I can see on the server that the file is being used by the user who logged on to Home Access Plus, and my guess will be that it is the thumbnail view that causes the problem. With other file type it works fine.

Also I noticed that the school name doesnít appear anymore on the main page. Is there a way to put it back?

One more problem is that when users are browsing in basic view every time they move to a folder they are asked again should they view it in extended or basic mode.
    Would be nice if it just stayed at basic mode with out being asked so many times.

Many thanks

Z. Shadar
    St. Dominicís School

Here are the error message for both basic view and extended view.

Extended:
    System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]
    Arguments: NotFound
    Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See Resources - Silverlight DLL Resources | Microsoft Silverlight ---> System.Net.WebException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]
    Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See Resources - Silverlight DLL Resources | Microsoft Silverlight ---> System.Net.WebException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]
    Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See Resources - Silverlight DLL Resources | Microsoft Silverlight
    at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.InternalE ndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.<>c__Disp layClass5.<EndGetResponse>b__4(Object sendState)
    at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.<>c__DisplayClass4. <BeginOnUI>b__1(Object sendState)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.Browser.AsyncHelper.BeginOnUI(SendOrPos tCallback beginMethod, Object state)
    at System.Net.Browser.BrowserHttpWebRequest.EndGetRes ponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.Ht tpRequestChannel.HttpChannelAsyncRequest.CompleteG etResponse(IAsyncResult result)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.ServiceModel.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.EndCal l(String action, Object[] outs, IAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.ChannelBase`1.End Invoke(String methodName, Object[] args, IAsyncResult result)
    at HAP.Silverlight.Browser.service.apiSoapClient.apiS oapClientChannel.EndSave(IAsyncResult result)
    at HAP.Silverlight.Browser.service.apiSoapClient.HAP. Silverlight.Browser.service.apiSoap.EndSave(IAsync Result result)
    at HAP.Silverlight.Browser.service.apiSoapClient.OnEn dSave(IAsyncResult result)
    at System.ServiceModel.ClientBase`1.OnAsyncCallComple ted(IAsyncResult result)

Basic:
    Server Error in '/extranet' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The process cannot access the file '\\dc1\staffdoc$\tstaff\My Documents\My Pictures\IMG_0033.JPG' because it is being used by another process.
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.IOException: The process cannot access the file '\\dc1\staffdoc$\tstaff\My Documents\My Pictures\IMG_0033.JPG' because it is being used by another process.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[IOException: The process cannot access the file '\\dc1\staffdoc$\tstaff\My Documents\My Pictures\IMG_0033.JPG' because it is being used by another process.]
    System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) +12893303
    System.IO.File.Delete(String path) +250
    HAP.Web.Controls.Delete.yesdel_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +233
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEven t(String eventArgument) +154
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3394

Thank Post
    I'll look into this

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread