+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Home Access Plus+ in Projects:; v5.1 is now available on Home Access Plus+...
    Thank Post
    v5.1 is now available on Home Access Plus+

Thank Post
    To go back to the HTML version, you need to delete the cookies set by HAP.

Thank Post
    Then the user would get logged out?

I've added some suggestions to the project if anyone wish to comment on them/vote.
    http://hap.codeplex.com/workitem/list/basic

Thank Post
    I'll get one with the jobs. If anyone can help, please let me know, I'll add you as a dev on codeplex.

Thank Post
    Right, an update, I've done a few of the jobs on the list. I've even gone through all of the pages and removed the /extranet/ reference. You can now run HAP without it needing to be in the /extranet/ folder. v5.2 may look to be a big release, but it's mainly this change to remove the /extranet/ from all of the code files. The biggest nightmare was the HTML My Computer Browser, well that and the silverlight version.

The web.config file will be getting an addition. The subjects list will be stored in there, and the config tool has been updated to update these listings.

And yes I know what time it is too. I'm off to sleep now.

Any again, if their are any programmers out there who would be willing to help me out, and can understand what I've already done (mind that's not really needed), let me know.

You can see the changes for the /extranet/ fix on http://hap.codeplex.com/SourceContro.../changes/53899

Thank Post
    As much as I would love to help with the coding etc I am a VB coder and not too good with the web stuff yet so I'll just sit back and add comments where necessary. I do know there are some good coders on here so I'm sure you'll get some help.

I think I speak for everyone when I say well done on such a fantastic product and kudos for the amount of hardwrok you are putting in to accomodate everyones requests

Mark

Thank Post
    I've just released v5.2 onto Home Access Plus+. This should remove the need to have HAP installed into the extranet folder. It'll also allow you to run multiple HAPs inside IIS.
    Other chances include a major speed boost to the logon tracker. I found the way I was logging errors wasn't working, it was infact locking the application up. So I've removed this code. Still works though.
    Most of this release has been the 1st point, but the booking system has had a bit of a look at, and some other stuff. Full details are in the change log

8. Thanks to nickbro from:

sister_annex (12th August 2010)

Thank Post
    In the v5.2 release, please read the release notes

Thank Post
    Nick,

I have finally got roind to installing HAP+ (latest version as of today), have followed the instructions but a getting an error when tring to load the ajax stuff...

Code:
    Parser Error 
    Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. 

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Ajax' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error: 

Line 2:  <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit.HTMLEditor" TagPrefix="asp" %>
    Line 3:  <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="asp" %>
    Line 4:  <%@ Register Assembly="System.Web.Ajax" Namespace="System.Web.UI" TagPrefix="asp" %>
    Line 5:  
    Line 6:          <div id="EditAnn">

Source File: /Homeaccess/Controls/Announcement.ascx    Line: 4 

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'System.Web.Ajax' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
    Any ideas??

EDIT: Adding the system.web.ajax.dll.to the bin folder fixes the issue - not sure if it should be there or whether I have missed some thing from my install as the release notes say to delete it (and it is not there as part of the a fresh download of v5.2) - Also, now working it keeps asking for a username and password (~5times) before letting me access files etc - again I may have missed something but thought I'd ask just in case

Cheers Nick

Mark
    Last edited by sister_annex; 13th August 2010 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Additional Info

Thank Post
    Open all of the web.config files, look for xxx Easylink. Change this to a AD group that has permissions.

I removed the system.web.ajax.dll because it wasn't needed anymore, or so I thought. It's not needed for me.

Thank Post
    Ok, I've fixed that problem, reuploaded it to codeplex, it's not v5.2.1, just to get the 40 downloaders to redownload it. System.Web.Ajax isn't used anymore, it's not supported in .net 4 (since the stuff in it is inbuilt into asp.net 4, or via the ASP.net AJAX Toolkit DLL)
    Download it now from Home Access Plus&#43;

Thank Post
    Thanks nick

Irony is that i'm on annual leave now for the next two weeks so wont be able to do anything with it until i return from my holiday haha

Cheers again

Mark

Thank Post
    You should implement a microsoft remote desktop gateway server. That's how I'm doing all of these changes from home. It means RDP traffic is encrypted over https, gets around the LEA

Thank Post
    Could be interesting from the middle of the Canary Islands lol - either way I have a VPN connection to the network anyway that i may us if i can be bothered

Thank Post
    ::blink & you'll miss a few versions:: Have just grabbed the latest rel., new web.config etc. and hit a few glitches:

- I managed to upset the Silverlight new folder functionality. In a hurry I haven't managed to figured out a consistent set of steps for any of this, but when making a new folder and changing the offered name (e.g. "New Folder") I've had

a) It work.
    b) An exception (from System.IO.[whatever].MoveTo).
    c) A message saying " sorry... can not be moved..".
    d) It appear to let me create and rename a folder to the same name as one at the same level e.g. at one point I had two folders called "x" displaying in the right hand pane, although after an F5 refresh there was only one.

- I can't get the Basic Version HTML Uploader to upload files. The very same files do upload OK via drag & drop.

I then tried building the source which worked fine but rounding up the refs again there are two (harmless) redundant ones in HAP.Web. Didn't note them properly before nuking, but IIRC it was ms office core and the old silverlight.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 9 of 53 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast