+ Post New Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253 LastLast
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Home Access Plus+ in Projects:; Make sure you use uppercase drive letters...
    Thank Post
    Make sure you use uppercase drive letters

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbro View Post
    Make sure you use uppercase drive letters
    Now don't I feel like a goofball! Thanks very much Nick, that did it. Couldn't see the wood for the trees on that one...

I must be making some similarly stupid mistake as although the basic version now works great the silverlight one shows no drives?

And thanks again for HAP, it is very very useful.
    Last edited by bumlardy; 12th October 2011 at 12:52 AM.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bumlardy View Post
    Now don't I feel like a goofball! Thanks very much Nick, that did it. Couldn't see the wood for the trees on that one...

I must be making some similarly stupid mistake as although the basic version now works great the silverlight one shows no drives?

And thanks again for HAP, it is very very useful.
    Make sure you are using HTTPS for the silverlight one to work correctly

Thank Post
    It's definitely https. Ahh, interesting. I've just tried it logged in as a member of admins and that works. Hmmn, so some sort of permissions issue then... I'll get my toothcomb!

Thank Post
    I've just updated HAP to 7.6 after being sat on 6.2 for a very long time (installed and configured though not deployed 7.6 to staff yet)

I have 1 problem and one moan

Problem: I can see drives in basic view along with files but extended is black, no errors being displayed either.

Moan: Don't like how squashed everything looks with this overhaul of the design, much prefer the spread look of version 6, i'll edit this post with a side by side example to show what i mean in a moment, where would i change the design if i wanted to?

Top half of the new system i like, top half of the old system i like, but the opposite parts of both look a bit nasty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home Access Plus+-oldvsnew.png  
    Last edited by mrbios; 8th November 2011 at 12:31 PM.

Thank Post
    Odd issue with the Extended My Files section, this part should be getting replaced in v8..

As for the design, it's using the Windows Phone/Microsoft Metro Design Guidelines. It may look better if you add to the basestyles.css:
    HTML Code:
    body { width: 785px; margin: 0 auto; }

Thank Post
    Im getting the exact same problem, im also using https for the extended version. Any ideas?

Thank Post
    Fixing the width looks ok on smaller resolutions but on a widescreen 1920x1080 it looks very squashed still just this time in the middle rather than to the side

I like the idea i just feel like it's missing something, the design looks "unfinished" if you know what i mean

Thank Post
    I will keep refining it. If you want to go back to the old style, copy the repeater from the old default.aspx page. Also some of the CSS

Thank Post
    Does Home A + work dynamically on files where you double click the file work live in the file and then save as you work on the documents or is it a copy and paste affair. Excuse my ignorance I am a teacher and fed up with static ranger outpost. I have watched the demo video but it did not seem to comment on this?

Looks a great product.

Thank Post

Error still in current version?

Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    No Probs, I've managed to get it going by doing the coding manually in the config file as the wizard kicks out at the last step with a big nasty error so need to get that posted up for you.

The other issue was in the IIS config part, when I went to check in the MIME Types that .zap was in, it gave an error about not liking line 255 and then 256 in the config file which entries were:

Had to remove the "links" here too...
    It says:

Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type "mimeMap" with unique key attribute "fileExtension" set to ".svg"

If you take those two rows out of hte config it opens fine

John
    This posting discusses the issue:
    IIS7 Error: cannot add duplicate collection entry of type
    Sorry - I can not give you the link - I am blocked by the forum software...
    Googe it yourself if you want to see it.

A number of mime type associations are removed by the web.config before line 108, but .svg is added here without being removed above. This causes a duplication of associations.
    If a remove line were to be added, it would not result in this error. If the association was not required, it would cause a problem to remove it and if it was required it would prevent the duplication error.

Once this removed, the association is inherited from the server and is not required here.

This allows for the correct display of the setup.aspx file.

DavidR

Thank Post
    Hi @DavidR, some IIS installs need the line in the web.config, others don't, it's very strange figuring out which

Thank Post

Still have problems with setup

Quote Originally Posted by nickbro View Post
    Hi @DavidR, some IIS installs need the line in the web.config, others don't, it's very strange figuring out which
    Thanks Nic,
    Got that sorted out now, but I did not get a tick next to pipeline integration. When I saved the general page and clicked on the AD page, I received an error telling me to add <allow roles="Domain Admins"> in the <location path="setup.aspx"> section. When I did this, I was presented with a login screen when I went to setup.aspx page. I am not able to log in to this page (using username or domain\username). I get an invalid login whenever I try.
    I have not been able to enable "Forms Authentication" for the site because that option is not available - only anonymous, basic and windows authentication are availbe - only anonymous is enabled. I am not sure how to enable forms authentication if it is not available as an authenication method. The .NET framework Version is set to 4.0 for the website.

DavidR

Thank Post
    The username is just a username, no domain\username, I found a permissions issue in the integrated pipeline check for initial setup, you should get a green tick after you log in for the first time and access the setup page, this has been fixed in my internal builds.

Are you using IIS6 or IIS7? It IIS6, there isn't, you just enable anonymous, if IIS7, there should be forms auth, but anonymous should do it.

Thank Post
    I am am using IIS7.5 on Server 2008 R2 Standard Sp1 running as a Hyper-V virtual machine on a Server 2008 R2 host. I am using IE9 as my browser on the server. When I try to going to /hap/setup.aspx, I am redirected to login.aspx when I am not able to login.
    Do I need to do anything on my server to sort out the integrated pipeline check issue? As I can not get to that page anymore I can not tell if it is there or not.
    DavidR

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread