+ Post New Thread
Page 26 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Home Access Plus+ in Projects:; Huh just got a bit of trouble on the lesson change there. Pupils were trying to log on and the ...

Thank Post
    Huh just got a bit of trouble on the lesson change there. Pupils were trying to log on and the log on tracker dialog came up saying "registering logon" but it never got any further. Had to quickly remove it from group policy to get them logged on.

Thank Post

Logging onto HAP

When logging into HAP in Internet explorer, i have to type domain\Username is this correct, but in Firefox all we have to type is the username and the password, is there a way of setting this to do the same in Internet Explorer.

Thank Post
    I have used our 'folders.school.area.sch.uk/Extranet/' address for the Login Tracker but when a user logs on we are getting some kind of permission error. I have allowed the file in RMMC.

Any help appreciated.

Home Access Plus+-error2.jpgHome Access Plus+-error1.jpg

Thank Post
    Hi

were running Home Access plus+ ( which is a great product) and were trying to remove the right click option for rename,delete and move in the extended version, we've managed to remove this from the 'Basic Version' by deleting the <a href="#" onclick="return popup(this);">Delete</a> and the other <a href="#" below this.

Thanks in advance.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gl3nnym View Post
    I have used our 'folders.school.area.sch.uk/Extranet/' address for the Login Tracker but when a user logs on we are getting some kind of permission error. I have allowed the file in RMMC.

Any help appreciated.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error2.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	187.3 KB 
ID:	8875Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error1.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	8876
    Install .net 3.5 SP1. That will fix that error

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnykewell1 View Post
    When logging into HAP in Internet explorer, i have to type domain\Username is this correct, but in Firefox all we have to type is the username and the password, is there a way of setting this to do the same in Internet Explorer.
    The Extended version uses Silverlight. Which is hard to edit unless you have the source code and visual studio

7. Thanks to nickbro from:

jonnykewell1 (20th December 2010)

Thank Post
    I've very nearly finished our implementation of this to the point i can roll it out to staff but i have one final requirement...

On the image below i'd like to add a sort of dividing line between the first 4 items and the then RDP remote app links and be able to add a line of text above them. Is there any quick easy bits of code i could whack in to do this?

Due to being behind an ISA server i've had to change the way we use remote app, rather than using the remote app page with all the links im creating .rdp links for each app to remove one of the logons, pass through authentication for remote app single sign on doesn't work properly (a microsoft known bug apparently) so previously in order to load apps people had to either type their logins 4 times in total (inc the extranet one) or 3 times + needing to put domain\ on there username to load an app, which was very frustrating. This way though i only need to type logins twice with one of them requiring archway\ at the start.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Home Access Plus+-hap.png  
    Last edited by mrbios; 14th December 2010 at 10:43 AM.

Thank Post
    @mrbios You should just be able to edit the master and add <hr /> to put a horizontal rule between the icons.

Thank Post
    I've had a look through various files and the only place where i can see a way i could put a line in the middle of some icons is in the web.config, but putting anything in there out of the ordinary gives me an error. Unsure what other pages i could try and edit for this

Thank Post
    OK I see what you mean now, sorry I should have had a look myself.
    Erm I guess you could add another asp:repeater like the "homepagelinks" one. You could then put a horizontal rule between the repeaters and format it how you like.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gl3nnym View Post
    OK I see what you mean now, sorry I should have had a look myself.
    Erm I guess you could add another asp:repeater like the "homepagelinks" one. You could then put a horizontal rule between the repeaters and format it how you like.
    I think it's safe to say i have no idea how to do that Lets just say web coding isn't my best friend in the computing world

Thank Post

LDAP Problems??

Hi all

First time posting on thread.

I think I've managed to get part of the Home Access Plus System working because I can login but when I try to see any docs run into problems.

I keep getting the error "Could not find a part of the path" then the system lists the path its trying to get to.

Another issue I may have is that we don't use homepath our system uses folder redirect, 2008R2 and Win7, any advice how I need to set this up would be great.

Cheers Pete Thompson

Thank Post
    Actually I don't think a repeater can be added without the source code anyway... I think.
    As you can tell, web dev is not exactly my best friend either. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Thank Post
    I've managed to add in a line between password/update details and all the links

I think I'd quite like t be able to have the first 4 with a title above them with "Services:" and the applications with the title "Applications:" just to seperate the two though, perhaps something that could be added in a future release nickbro, the ability to seperate links into catagorys?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbios View Post
    I've managed to add in a line between password/update details and all the links

I think I'd quite like t be able to have the first 4 with a title above them with "Services:" and the applications with the title "Applications:" just to seperate the two though, perhaps something that could be added in a future release nickbro, the ability to seperate links into catagorys?
    Log it into the issue tracker on codeplex and I'll have a look at it on the weekend

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread