Home Access Plus+ Thread, Timetable Plugin in Projects:; Hi im using v8 of hap i just noticed you have a timetable plugin but i cannot seem find any ...
9th May 2014, 08:13 PM #1
Hi im using v8 of hap i just noticed you have a timetable plugin but i cannot seem find any info on it anywhere? how do we set this up and how does it work is there any documentation anywhere?
9th May 2014, 08:15 PM #2
10th May 2014, 07:13 PM #3
hi nick thanks for that, how do i produce the required xml file? and also how does it know which student is which?
Originally Posted by nickbro
11th May 2014, 05:33 PM #4
O, should really documentate that.
1) See the App_Data folder of the timetable plugin, run the reportdef file in SIMS
2) Set the employeeID in AD to be the student's UPN
3) Run HAP+
4) Login as an Administrator
5) Go to timetable.aspx
6) At the top click on Options and run the Conversion script to reduce the file size and make HAP+ like it better
7) Test by impersonating a student, either by UPN or by username (if employeeID is filled)
By Ravening_Wolf in forum MIS Systems
Last Post: 4th November 2009, 03:27 PM
By CHR1S in forum Educational Software
Last Post: 20th December 2006, 01:05 PM
By beeswax in forum Virtual Learning Platforms
Last Post: 14th November 2006, 06:49 PM
By BadComputerDay in forum MIS Systems
Last Post: 2nd October 2006, 08:24 PM
By Geoff in forum Downloads
Last Post: 1st March 2006, 11:50 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)