Home Access Plus+ Thread, [HAP+][vNext] Feature Requests in Projects:; Time to put your requests in for HAP+ vNext.
This thread will contact a list of requests, the 2nd post ...
22nd February 2014, 09:39 PM #1
[HAP+][vNext] Feature Requests
Time to put your requests in for HAP+ vNext.
This thread will contact a list of requests, the 2nd post will contain an overview list and whether the item has been done or not.
How to post:
- Create a new Thread in the Home Access Plus+ forum
- Try to make it one request per post, but you can put multiple posts in each thread.
- Include a one line bit about the feature
- Include some details, maybe even pictures explaining the feature
I will then try and turn it into a poll so users can vote, and include a link on this page
22nd February 2014, 09:41 PM #2
- SQL Provider
- Ability to upload pictures to tickets (SQL ONLY)
- Ability to hide assign to
- Ability to set default note text for new tickets (will be an advanced feature of editing the .aspx file)
- Some thresholds for managing outstanding tickets.. i.e highlight in red if it hasn't been updated for a week (or two weeks.. or a day etc)
- The tile would also display a big bold number to end users telling them when a ticket has been updated or when it is in a "action required by them" state..
- Search for the SQL version
- hotlinked user-names or computer/asset name (that would need it's own field).. so we can click on the user and see all of their closed or open tickets.. and the same for a machine.. (i.e. to check for repeated issues on a machine)
- Homepage Peramlinks to maintain browser hash tags to link direct to a tab group - DONE - 26/2/14: Change set 87379
- Maintenance Page - DONE - 23/2/14: Change Set 87333
Last edited by nickbro; 26th February 2014 at 06:38 PM.
By nickbro in forum Home Access Plus+
Last Post: 19th November 2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: 28th January 2010, 11:52 AM
By fafster in forum EduSweep
Last Post: 7th January 2010, 01:42 AM
By Duke in forum Hardware
Last Post: 2nd October 2009, 01:45 PM
By russdev in forum General EduGeek News/Announcements
Last Post: 15th January 2006, 09:59 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)