Time to put your requests in for HAP+ vNext.
This thread will contact a list of requests, the 2nd post will contain an overview list and whether the item has been done or not.
How to post:
- Create a new Thread in the Home Access Plus+ forum
- Try to make it one request per post, but you can put multiple posts in each thread.
- Include a one line bit about the feature
- Include some details, maybe even pictures explaining the feature
I will then try and turn it into a poll so users can vote, and include a link on this page
- Would it be possible for the "Additional Admins" setting on a Resource to allow access to the "Make Static" and "Recurance" options? - DONE - 21/3/14
- When the resource is set to "Room" and no quantities are specified, can the "Quantity:" text be hidden? - DONE - 21/3/14
- SQL Provider - DONE - 20/4/14
- Ability to upload pictures to tickets (SQL ONLY) - DONE - 20/4/14
- Ability to hide assign to
- Ability to set default note text for new tickets (will be an advanced feature of editing the .aspx file)
- Some thresholds for managing outstanding tickets.. i.e highlight in red if it hasn't been updated for a week (or two weeks.. or a day etc)
- The tile would also display a big bold number to end users telling them when a ticket has been updated or when it is in a "action required by them" state.. - Done 21/3/14
- Search for the SQL version
- hotlinked user-names or computer/asset name (that would need it's own field).. so we can click on the user and see all of their closed or open tickets.. and the same for a machine.. (i.e. to check for repeated issues on a machine)
- Homepage Peramlinks to maintain browser hash tags to link direct to a tab group - DONE - 26/2/14: Change set 87379
Last edited by nickbro; 20th April 2014 at 07:07 PM.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)