Service - Endpoint not found! I thought this had been resolved with help from another member of staff as it stumped me.. Maybe my config and xml files make the services appear activated but actually they are not which could be causing the underlying problem?
Check /hap/api/setup/help, service endpoint not found is a good sign, if it was 404 then that's bad
What should I be looking for on the help. All of the Post/Get when click on state 'Cannot infer schema. The request body is wrapped.'
If you get a page, that is all, shows it's working
Hey, Sorry. The /hap/api/setup and /hap/api/setup/help do not work using a new web.config or hapconfig.xml. (They working with my existing files) The error refers to binding:
Could not find a base address that matches scheme http for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [https]. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Could not find a base address that matches scheme http for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [https].
Also an alternate error appears:
Line 250: <standardEndpoints>
Line 251: <webHttpEndpoint>
Line 252: <standardEndpoint name="" helpEnabled="true" automaticFormatSelectionEnabled="false" faultExceptionEnabled="true" defaultOutgoingResponseFormat="Json" /> Line 253: </webHttpEndpoint>
Line 254: </standardEndpoints>
These errors are resolved in my edited files but not the new ones.
Make sure to use HTTPS, if that fails, remove the HTTP binding from IIS
We don't have any HTTP binding set. It is only set to HTTPS
Ok, can you add an HTTP binding please
I have managed to get it working intermittently. I am trying to add mappings and if I put them in one by one and save it appears t work. However, if I then wish to make changes to that mapping or even delete it - I am faced with the following error 'The formatter threw an exception while trying to deserialize the message: There was an error while trying to deserialize parameter HAP:Web.APIrigunc. The InnerException message was 'There was an error deserializing the object of type System.String. Encountered unexpected character 'h'.'. Please see InnerException for more details.
I am determined to get this fixed an running for after half term.
It certainly is more stable editing it direct. And *touch wood* I now have it working as expected and ready to use. Thank you very much for your help. I suppose the only thing letting it down really is having a really nice interface which cant be used properly for configuring.
Thank you again.
The mapping issue has been fixed in the v10 release, sorry about the issue.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)