+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Helpdesk Help - Anyone? in Projects:; In terms of ETA (and i'm normally fairly useless at sticking to anything), I'd personally like to see us get ...

Thank Post
    In terms of ETA (and i'm normally fairly useless at sticking to anything), I'd personally like to see us get a HAP release out for some point in february as it's half term for schools at the end. I'm sure some schools would find that a good time to do an upgrade.

However, Nick sounds like he's fairly busy atm and i'm fairly busy until 30th Jan.

Thank Post
    Hi Nick, I know you said you'd fixed this in V10 but after playing with FireBug ive managed to pull this error off.

If you're able to take a look I'd appreciate it!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank Post
    Method not allowed for line 4.

Code:
    (function(e,t){var n,r,i=typeof t,o=e.location,a=e.document,s=a.documentElement,l=e.jQuery,u=e.$,c={},p=[],f="1.10.2",d=p.concat,h=p.push,g=p.slice,m=p.indexOf,y=c.toString,v=c.hasOwnProperty,b=f.trim,x=function(e,t){return new x.fn.init(e,t,r)},w=/[+-]?(?:\d*\.|)\d+(?:[eE][+-]?\d+|)/.source,T=/\S+/g,C=/^[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+|[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+$/g,N=/^(?:\s*(<[\w\W]+>)[^>]*|#([\w-]*))$/,k=/^<(\w+)\s*\/?>(?:<\/\1>|)$/,E=/^[\],:{}\s]*$/,S=/(?:^|:|,)(?:\s*\[)+/g,A=/\\(?:["\\\/bfnrt]|u[\da-fA-F]{4})/g,j=/"[^"\\\r\n]*"|true|false|null|-?(?:\d+\.|)\d+(?:[eE][+-]?\d+|)/g,D=/^-ms-/,L=/-([\da-z])/gi,H=function(e,t){return t.toUpperCase()},q=function(e){(a.addEventListener||"load"===e.type||"complete"===a.readyState)&&(_(),x.ready())},_=function(){a.addEventListener?(a.removeEventListener("DOMContentLoaded",q,!1),e.removeEventListener("load",q,!1)):(a.detachEvent("onreadystatechange",q),e.detachEvent("onload",q))};x.fn=x.prototype={jquery:f,constructor:x,init:function(e,n,r){var i,o;if(!e)return this;if("string"==typeof e){if(i="<"===e.charAt(0)&&">"===e.charAt(e.length-1)&&e.length>=3?[null,e,null]:N.exec(e),!i||!i[1]&&n)return!n||n.jquery?(n||r).find(e):this.constructor(n).find(e);if(i[1]){if(n=n instanceof x?n[0]:n,x.merge(this,x.parseHTML(i[1],n&&n.nodeType?n.ownerDocument||n:a,!0)),k.test(i[1])&&x.isPlainObject(n))for(i in n)x.isFunction(this[i])?this[i](n[i]):this.attr(i,n[i]);return this}if(o=a.getElementById(i[2]),o&&o.parentNode){if(o.id!==i[2])return r.find(e);this.length=1,this[0]=o}return this.context=a,this.selector=e,this}return e.nodeType?(this.context=this[0]=e,this.length=1,this):x.isFunction(e)?r.ready(e):(e.selector!==t&&(this.selector=e.selector,this.context=e.context),x.makeArray(e,this))},selector:"",length:0,toArray:function(){return g.call(this)},get:function(e){return null==e?this.toArray():0>e?this[this.length+e]:this[e]},pushStack:function(e){var t=x.merge(this.constructor(),e);return t.prevObject=this,t.context=this.context,t},each:function(e,t){return x.each(this,e,t)},ready:function(e){return x.ready.promise().done(e),this},slice:function(){return this.pushStack(g.apply(this,arguments))},first:function(){return this.eq(0)},last:function(){return this.eq(-1)},eq:function(e){var t=this.length,n=+e+(0>e?t:0);return this.pushStack(n>=0&&t>n?[this[n]]:[])},map:function(e){return this.pushStack(x.map(this,function(t,n){return e.call(t,n,t)}))},end:function(){return this.prevObject||this.constructor(null)},push:h,sort:[].sort,splice:[].splice},x.fn.init.prototype=x.fn,x.extend=x.fn.extend=function(){var e,n,r,i,o,a,s=arguments[0]||{},l=1,u=arguments.length,c=!1;for("boolean"==typeof s&&(c=s,s=arguments[1]||{},l=2),"object"==typeof s||x.isFunction(s)||(s={}),u===l&&(s=this,--l);u>l;l++)if(null!=(o=arguments[l]))for(i in o)e=s[i],r=o[i],s!==r&&(c&&r&&(x.isPlainObject(r)||(n=x.isArray(r)))?(n?(n=!1,a=e&&x.isArray(e)?e:[]):a=e&&x.isPlainObject(e)?e:{},s[i]=x.extend(c,a,r)):r!==t&&(s[i]=r));return s},x.extend({expando:"jQuery"+(f+Math.random()).replace(/\D/g,""),noConflict:function(t){return e.$===x&&(e.$=u),t&&e.jQuery===x&&(e.jQuery=l),x},isReady:!1,readyWait:1,holdReady:function(e){e?x.readyWait++:x.ready(!0)},ready:function(e){if(e===!0?!--x.readyWait:!x.isReady){if(!a.body)return setTimeout(x.ready);x.isReady=!0,e!==!0&&--x.readyWait>0||(n.resolveWith(a,[x]),x.fn.trigger&&x(a).trigger("ready").off("ready"))}},isFunction:function(e){return"function"===x.type(e)},isArray:Array.isArray||function(e){return"array"===x.type(e)},isWindow:function(e){return null!=e&&e==e.window},isNumeric:function(e){return!isNaN(parseFloat(e))&&isFinite(e)},type:function(e){return null==e?e+"":"object"==typeof e||"function"==typeof e?c[y.call(e)]||"object":typeof e},isPlainObject:function(e){var n;if(!e||"object"!==x.type(e)||e.nodeType||x.isWindow(e))return!1;try{if(e.constructor&&!v.call(e,"constructor")&&!v.call(e.constructor.prototype,"isPrototypeOf"))return!1}catch(r){return!1}if(x.support.ownLast)for(n in e)return v.call(e,n);for(n in e);return n===t||v.call(e,n)},isEmptyObject:function(e){var t;for(t in e)return!1;return!0},error:function(e){throw Error(e)},parseHTML:function(e,t,n){if(!e||"string"!=typeof e)return null;"boolean"==typeof t&&(n=t,t=!1),t=t||a;var r=k.exec(e),i=!n&&[];return r?[t.createElement(r[1])]:(r=x.buildFragment([e],t,i),i&&x(i).remove(),x.merge([],r.childNodes))},parseJSON:function(n){return e.JSON&&e.JSON.parse?e.JSON.parse(n):null===n?n:"string"==typeof n&&(n=x.trim(n),n&&E.test(n.replace(A,"@").replace(j,"]").replace(S,"")))?Function("return "+n)():(x.error("Invalid JSON: "+n),t)},parseXML:function(n){var r,i;if(!n||"string"!=typeof n)return null;try{e.DOMParser?(i=new DOMParser,r=i.parseFromString(n,"text/xml")):(r=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM"),r.async="false",r.loadXML(n))}catch(o){r=t}return r&&r.documentElement&&!r.getElementsByTagName("parsererror").length||x.error("Invalid XML: "+n),r},noop:function(){},globalEval:function(t){t&&x.trim(t)&&(e.execScript||function(t){e.eval.call(...ks("once memory"),"resolved"],["reject","fail",x.Callbacks("once memory"),"rejected"],["notify","progress",x.Callbacks("memory")]],n="pending",r={state:function(){return n},always:function(){return i.done(arguments).fail(arguments),this},then:function(){var e=arguments;return x.Deferred(function(n){x.each(t,function(t,o){var a=o[0],s=x.isFunction(e[t])&&e[t];i[o[1]](function(){var e=s&&s.apply(this,arguments);e&&x.isFunction(e.promise)?e.promise().done(n.resolve).fail(n.reject).progress(n.notify):n[a+"With"](this===r?n.promise():this,s?[e]:arguments)})}),e=null}).promise()},promise:function(e){return null!=e?x.extend(e,r):r}},i={};return r.pipe=r.then,x.each(t,function(e,o){var a=o[2],s=o[3];r[o[1]]=a.add,s&&a.add(function(){n=s},t[1^e][2].disable,t[2][2].lock),i[o[0]]=function(){return i[o[0]+"With"](this===i?r:this,arguments),this},i[o[0]+"With"]=a.fireWith}),r.promise(i),e&&e.call(i,i),i},when:function(e){var t=0,n=g.call(arguments),r=n.length,i=1!==r||e&&x.isFunction(e.promise)?r:0,o=1===i?e:x.Deferred(),a=function(e,t,n){return function(r){t[e]=this,n[e]=arguments.length>1?g.call(arguments):r,n===s?o.notifyWith(t,n):--i||o.resolveWith(t,n)}},s,l,u;if(r>1)for(s=Array(r),l=Array(r),u=Array(r);r>t;t++)n[t]&&x.isFunction(n[t].promise)?n[t].promise().done(a(t,u,n)).fail(o.reject).progress(a(t,l,s)):--i;return i||o.resolveWith(u,n),o.promise()}}),x.support=function(t){var n,r,o,s,l,u,c,p,f,d=a.createElement("div");if(d.setAttribute("className","t"),d.innerHTML=" <link/><table></table><a href='/a'>a</a><input type='checkbox'/>",n=d.getElementsByTagName("*")||[],r=d.getElementsByTagName("a")[0],!r||!r.style||!n.length)return t;s=a.createElement("select"),u=s.appendChild(a.createElement("option")),o=d.getElementsByTagName("input")[0],r.style.cssText="top:1px;float:left;opacity:.5",t.getSetAttribute="t"!==d.className,t.leadingWhitespace=3===d.firstChild.nodeType,t.tbody=!d.getElementsByTagName("tbody").length,t.htmlSerialize=!!d.getElementsByTagName("link").length,t.style=/top/.test(r.getAttribute("style")),t.hrefNormalized="/a"===r.getAttribute("href"),t.opacity=/^0.5/.test(r.style.opacity),t.cssFloat=!!r.style.cssFloat,t.checkOn=!!o.value,t.optSelected=u.selected,t.enctype=!!a.createElement("form").enctype,t.html5Clone="<:nav></:nav>"!==a.createElement("nav").cloneNode(!0).outerHTML,t.inlineBlockNeedsLayout=!1,t.shrinkWrapBlocks=!1,t.pixelPosition=!1,t.deleteExpando=!0,t.noCloneEvent=!0,t.reliableMarginRight=!0,t.boxSizingReliable=!0,o.checked=!0,t.noCloneChecked=o.cloneNode(!0).checked,s.disabled=!0,t.optDisabled=!u.disabled;try{delete d.test}catch(h){t.deleteExpando=!1}o=a.createElement("input"),o.setAttribute("value",""),t.input=""===o.getAttribute("value"),o.value="t",o.setAttribute("type","radio"),t.radioValue="t"===o.value,o.setAttribute("checked","t"),o.setAttribute("name","t"),l=a.createDocumentFragment(),l.appendChild(o),t.appendChecked=o.checked,t.checkClone=l.cloneNode(!0).cloneNode(!0).lastChild.checked,d.attachEvent&&(d.attachEvent("onclick",function(){t.noCloneEvent=!1}),d.cloneNode(!0).click());for(f in{submit:!0,change:!0,focusin:!0})d.setAttribute(c="on"+f,"t"),t[f+"Bubbles"]=c in e||d.attributes[c].expando===!1;d.style.backgroundClip="content-box",d.cloneNode(!0).style.backgroundClip="",t.clearCloneStyle="content-box"===d.style.backgroundClip;for(f in x(t))break;return t.ownLast="0"!==f,x(function(){var n,r,o,s="padding:0;margin:0;border:0;display:block;box-sizing:content-box;-moz-box-sizing:content-box;-webkit-box-sizing:content-box;",l=a.getElementsByTagName("body")[0];l&&(n=a.createElement("div"),n.style.cssText="border:0;width:0;height:0;position:absolute;top:0;left:-9999px;margin-top:1px",l.appendChild(n).appendChild(d),d.innerHTML="<table><tr><td></td><td>t</td></tr></table>",o=d.getElementsByTagName("td"),o[0].style.cssText="padding:0;margin:0;border:0;display:none",p=0===o[0].offsetHeight,o[0].style.display="",o[1].style.display="none",t.reliableHiddenOffsets=p&&0===o[0].offsetHeight,d.innerHTML="",d.style.cssText="box-sizing:border-box;-moz-box-sizing:border-box;-webkit-box-sizing:border-box;padding:1px;border:1px;display:block;width:4px;margin-top:1%;position:absolute;top:1%;",x.swap(l,null!=l.style.zoom?{zoom:1}:{},function(){t.boxSizing=4===d.offsetWidth}),e.getComputedStyle&&(t.pixelPosition="1%"!==(e.getComputedStyle(d,null)||{}).top,t.boxSizingReliable="4px"===(e.getComputedStyle(d,null)||{width:"4px"}).width,r=d.appendChild(a.createElement("div")),r.style.cssText=d.style.cssText=s,r.style.marginRight=r.style.width="0",d.style.width="1px",t.reliableMarginRight=!parseFloat((e.getComputedStyle(r,null)||{}).marginRight)),typeof d.style.zoom!==i&&(d.innerHTML="",d.style.cssText=s+"width:1px;padding:1px;display:inline;zoom:1",t.inlineBlockNeedsLayout=3===d.offsetWidth,d.style.display="block",d.innerHTML="<div></div>",d.firstChild.style.width="5px",t.shrinkWrapBlocks=3!==d.offsetWidth,t.inlineBlockNeedsLayout&&(l.style.zoom=1)),l.removeChild(n),n=d=o=r=null)}),n=s=l=u=r=o=null,t

Thank Post
    That is just jquery, it does that, if you can take a screenshot of the whole firebug window

Thank Post
    Hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Helpdesk Help - Anyone?-helpdeskerror.png  

Thank Post
    Ok, do you have WEBDAV enabled on that server?

Thank Post
    Yes, should I remove it?

Thank Post
    yep, or try and disable that module in IIS for the hap folder

Thank Post
    Removing it now, this server only runs HAP so it isn't needed

Thank Post
    Nick, I now get a 503 Service unavailable. Help!

Thank Post
    Derp, all ok now! Now to test the helpdesk.

Thank Post
    Just to confirm, removing WEBDAV has solved this problem. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Nick!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12