+ Post New Thread
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Helpdesk error in Projects:; I get the following error in event log when creating a new or replying to a ticket Code: An error ...

Thank Post

Helpdesk error

I get the following error in event log when creating a new or replying to a ticket

Code:
    An error occurred in Home Access Plus+

Page: HAP.HelpDesk

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
       at HAP.HelpDesk.API.FileAdminTicket(String Subject, String Room, String Note, String ShowTo, String Priority, String User)
       at SyncInvokeFileAdminTicket(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

at HAP.HelpDesk.API.FileAdminTicket(String Subject, String Room, String Note, String ShowTo, String Priority, String User)
       at SyncInvokeFileAdminTicket(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)
    The ticket creates and the email is sent to both IT and the teacher (in this case), any thoughts?

Thank Post
    Step away for the night and come back and it's working.

Not sure what it was, I was logged in as administrator when I got the above error. Today, logged in as a teacher I can log a fault and it emailed correctly. Once logged in as my admin account (not administrator) I can update and assign with no error.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread