+ Post New Thread
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Booking system - can only select lesson 1 in Projects:; Hi Nick, I upgraded to 9.6 this morning and now I am only able to select lesson 1 to book ...

Thank Post

Booking system - can only select lesson 1

Hi Nick,

I upgraded to 9.6 this morning and now I am only able to select lesson 1 to book equipment and resources, I don't believe this is actually an issue with 9.6 as I have not gone back to the previous release using the backup I took prior to upgrading and the issue is still there. There also seems to be a green line appearing down the column as well but no errors when I open up firebug.

Booking system - can only select lesson 1-booking.png

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Thank Post
    @nickbro

I have done a little more digging since yesterday and it appears that it is to do with the 9.6 upgrade I think, I'd just forgot to clear my cache and recycle the app pool etc when trying it yesterday.

What I've found is that there's a random green line appearing when you click on the booking system towards the left hand side as shown in the image below and my previous post.

Booking system - can only select lesson 1-green-line.png
    The picture above shows the green line on the booking slider, if you go to click on the book button and hover over the green line the button is inactive where the green line appears, depending on where the line appears depends on what issue occurs. Yesterday it was appearing over lesson 1 which caused the rest of the lessons to become inactive, I couldn't select them at all.

I've tested this in Firefox, Chrome, IE9, Safari on Mac/PC/iPad/iPhone, All browsers have the same issue. If you move your finger around on the mobile devices the green line moves around almost like a layer on top.

If you have any suggestions as to the issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank Post
    the green line is where the system thinks it is during a day, I'll looking into it covering the booking form.

It is designed to stop people booking things after the lesson has started.

you can add a custom attribute to each resource (allowance="xx") where xx is a number of minutes before the lesson. -60 will be Allow bookings 60 minutes into the lesson. 60 will be allow bookings up to 60 minutes before the lesson

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread