+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Home Access Plus+ Thread, 2 Problems with Home Access Plus V9.2 in Projects:; I went back to 9.2 and still get the LDAP Error where it says I need to reset my Admin ...

Thank Post
    I went back to 9.2 and still get the LDAP Error where it says I need to reset my Admin credentials. Can't do that because it won't let me in the Setup page either

Thank Post
    Replace the web.config with the one from the release, it will allow you back to the setup.aspx page

Thank Post
    I blew everything away and started fresh. I started at 9.0 and went right to 9.4 no matter who I log in as, Myself (non admin) or an admin I get the Internal Server Error pop up and nothing works.

Thank Post
    Check the event log on the server

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbro View Post
    Check the event log on the server
    Code:
    An error occurred in Home Access Plus+ Page: /api/MyFiles/Drives?1374867718471 Message The service '/api/myfiles' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: Could not find a base address that matches scheme http for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [https].. Source System.Runtime.DurableInstancing Target site TAsyncResult End[TAsyncResult](System.IAsyncResult) Stack trace at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result) at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandlerCompletion(IAsyncResult ar) ToString() System.ServiceModel.ServiceActivationException: The service '/api/myfiles' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation. The exception message is: Could not find a base address that matches scheme http for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [https].. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Could not find a base address that matches scheme http for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [https]. at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostBase.MakeAbsoluteUri(Uri relativeOrAbsoluteUri, Binding binding, UriSchemeKeyedCollection baseAddresses) at System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.ConfigureEndpointAddress(ServiceEndpointElement serviceEndpointElement, ServiceHostBase host, ServiceEndpoint endpoint) at System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.ConfigureEndpoint(StandardEndpointElement standardEndpointElement, ServiceEndpointElement serviceEndpointElement, ContextInformation context, ServiceHostBase host, ServiceDescription description, ServiceEndpoint& endpoint, Boolean omitSettingEndpointAddress) at System.ServiceModel.Description.ConfigLoader.LookupEndpoint(ServiceEndpointElement serviceEndpointElement, ContextInformation context, ServiceHostBase host, ServiceDescription description, Boolean omitSettingEndpointAddress) at System.ServiceModel.Web.WebServiceHost.AddAutomaticWebHttpBindingEndpoints(ServiceHost host, IDictionary`2 implementedContracts, String multipleContractsErrorMessage, String standardEndpointKind) at System.ServiceModel.Web.WebServiceHost.OnOpening() at System.ServiceModel.Channels.CommunicationObject.Open(TimeSpan timeout) at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.ActivateService(String normalizedVirtualPath) at System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.HostingManager.EnsureServiceAvailable(String normalizedVirtualPath) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result) at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandlerCompletion(IAsyncResult ar)
    There are other errors "ASP.NET 4.0.30319.0" and "System.ServiceModel 4.0.0.0"

Thank Post
    Are you using HTTPS?

You may need to, in IIS, remove the all but the binding for HTTPS on the website

Thank Post
    Only HTTPS is listed in the bindings.

Thank Post
    Hmm, the error is staying the site isn't running in HTTPS

Thank Post
    @nickbro

I have checked the web.config for the svg line but all I have there is <mimeMap fileExtension=".svgz" mimeType="images/svg+xml" /> which from an earlier post I believe stays there.
    The web.config file is the one from the latest release (9.4) but the image below shows what the logon page looks like, I have disabled webdav again on the application in case it may have been causing issues as it does.

2 Problems with Home Access Plus V9.2-hap-logon-screen.png

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbro View Post
    Hmm, the error is staying the site isn't running in HTTPS
    Added http, reboot and it works. Setup.aspx is not available for the admin account whether through the logged in user or by directly going to setup.aspx2 Problems with Home Access Plus V9.2-setup-hap.jpg
    Last edited by WLS-ITGuy; 26th July 2013 at 10:07 PM.

Thank Post
    @Paul-K, can you do some HAP+ JSON Debugging, looks like jquery isn't loading properly @WLS-ITGuy backup your hapConfig.xml file, delete it, replace the web.config file from the v9.4 release, re-run HAP+

Thank Post
    @nickbro

Hi Nick, I have setup a test site of HAP+ using the files from my working version then copied the 9.4 release files across. Below is a screenshot from firefox.

2 Problems with Home Access Plus V9.2-hap-debug.png

Thank Post
    Ok, javascript isn't getting loaded. Can you check /api/js for me

Thank Post
    @nickbro

It throws a 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied error.

Thank Post
    Ok, your web.config file isn't correct.

Check this exists:
    HTML Code:
     <location path="api/js">
        <system.web>
          <authorization>
            <allow users="*" />
          </authorization>
        </system.web>
      </location>

SHARE: