+ Post New Thread
Home Access Plus+ Thread, error while logging in to HAP in Projects:; Setting up my 3rd HAP server... however, I'm running into this problem (haven't seen this on my other 2 HAP ...

Thank Post

error while logging in to HAP

Setting up my 3rd HAP server... however, I'm running into this problem (haven't seen this on my other 2 HAP servers) when attempting to login with a user account.

Method is only supported if the user name parameter matches the user name in the current Windows Identity.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Configuration.Provider.ProviderException: Method is only supported if the user name parameter matches the user name in the current Windows Identity.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ProviderException: Method is only supported if the user name parameter matches the user name in the current Windows Identity.] System.Web.Security.WindowsTokenRoleProvider.GetCu rrentWindowsIdentityAndCheckName(String userName) +750 System.Web.Security.WindowsTokenRoleProvider.GetCu rrentTokenAndCheckName(String userName) +49 System.Web.Security.WindowsTokenRoleProvider.GetRo lesForUser(String username) +99 HAP.AD.RoleProvider.GetRolesForUser(String username) +93 System.Web.Security.RolePrincipal.IsInRole(String role) +310 HAP.Web.Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +702 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +116 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2750

Also, I don't know if it's related, but I in order to get the setup.aspx page to work properly, I had to add the EVERYONE group with Modify access to the App_Data folder's permissions. EVEN though the IIS AppPool\HAP WAS specified with proper permissions to the App_Data folder. Maybe the two are related?

Please advise.

Thank Post
    I ended up just reinstalling HAP from scratch into a new Website within IIS and now its working... weird.

Thank Post
    Hmm, very odd, glad you sorted it. It may of been a cookie issue.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread