+ Post New Thread
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Different Login page and file view basic version? in Projects:; Hi, I have been browsing the web looking at other school's home access plus websites and have noticed that some ...

Thank Post

Different Login page and file view basic version?

Hi,

I have been browsing the web looking at other school's home access plus websites and have noticed that some school's seem to be using a different a different login page to the norm. Most of the login pages are the Interactive look with the blue column on the left hand side. Some though have a smaller simpler login box similar to outlook web access. The folder structure view is also different after login in that you just go straight to the folders available without the user control panel page.

Any ideas on how I can change ours so that it looks like this? Our users can easily get confused and I would like to keep the interface as simple as possible.

Thanks
    Adam.

Thank Post
    Any ideas? I have linked the sites below as an example:

https://hap.kes.org.uk/HAP/login.asp...nUrl=%2fhap%2f - This one is how I would like ours to be if it is possible instead of the more visual login with the blue border on the left hand side.

If I am being daft and this is actually an old version of HAP that this school is using and thew new version is more visual then please let me know! lol
    Last edited by Badaz52; 27th June 2013 at 07:55 PM.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information