+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Home Access Plus+ Thread, Method not allowed on helpdesk & Booking system in Projects:; Hi Nick, I have just installed the version 9 and upgraded it to 9.1 I have everything working as expected ...
    Thank Post

Method not allowed on helpdesk & Booking system

Hi Nick,

I have just installed the version 9 and upgraded it to 9.1

I have everything working as expected except for the helpdesk and booking system.

I can create tickets in the helpdesk and add bookings in the bookingsystem.

However when I try to update or close the ticket in the helpdesk as an admin or the user that created it i get this error.

Message from webpage "Method not allowed"

The same goes for tyring to remove a booking from the booking system.

Below is from Firebug when trying to update the helpdesk ticket.

Reponse Tab:

PUT [url]https://folders.harris-school.co.uk/hap-site/api/HelpDesk/Ticket/1?1370598540618[/url 405 Method Not Allowed 30ms jquery.min.js (line 5)
    Response
    The page you are looking for cannot be displayed because an invalid method (HTTP verb) is being used

Put Tab:

PUT [url]https://folders.harris-school.co.uk/hap-site/api/HelpDesk/Ticket/1?1370598540618[/url 405 Method Not Allowed 30ms jquery.min.js (line 5)
    Put
    JSON

Note "test"
    State "New"

Source
    { "Note": "test", "State": "New" }

Headers Tab:

Headers
    Response Headers
    Allow GET, HEAD, OPTIONS, TRACE
    Content-Length 101
    Content-Type text/html
    Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 09:49:00 GMT
    Server Microsoft-IIS/7.5
    X-Powered-By ASP.NET
    Request Headers
    Accept application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01
    Accept-Encoding gzip, deflate
    Accept-Language en-US,en;q=0.5
    Content-Length 34
    Content-Type application/json; charset=UTF-8
    Cookie ASP.NET_SessionId=3jseytt3vrplrfjgkdkj42i5; token=A2s/q4UgOzl4IL4Z8UrLKw==; .ASPXAUTH=735197D38109F5C46C53DAC93A65EBB3311C1E55 E1083BD3ACC9869E0C16105391D5BFE7592ED78E5639EB7E4E FD1C7B6D194A9BAE3702DEAA028F509C9668B3D995A4DCEBDE 2EC6EDCF6B23C96A00E33707D4E0514AF03B597CD9D4EA91C5 434795904B8285BF78A9A6F95ACF07962C365C3A97501DCC2E 2A5DC35859BB3A07D28ACCC29EC02FB029F1D773CBF9E7E9
    Host folders.harris-school.co.uk
    Referer [url]https://folders.harris-school.co.uk/hap-site/helpdesk/[/url
    User-Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:21.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/21.0
    X-Requested-With XMLHttpRequest

Hope you can help

Regards

Simon

Thank Post
    I have removed the WebDav Module from the site in IIS and this resolves the issue.

Thank Post
    Good to hear, yep that's the webdav issue

Thank Post
    V9 is looking good and I like the ability to add admins into the helpdesk only thing ive found now though is that the admins can't assign or close a ticket? it only seems to be actual domain admins that can do that?

Thank Post
    For the users who are HD Admins, can you check in /api/js to see if the isHDAdmin is true

6. Thanks to nickbro from:

simonmerry (10th June 2013)

Thank Post
    Was false changed it to true and all seems well.

Cheers

Thank Post
    Trying to archive tickets i get this error:

Server Error in '/hap-test' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'userlist2' has a SelectedValue which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.
    Parameter name: value
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'userlist2' has a SelectedValue which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.
    Parameter name: value

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'userlist2' has a SelectedValue which is invalid because it does not exist in the list of items.
    Parameter name: value]
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListControl.set_Selected Value(String value) +3191131
    HAP.Web.HelpDesk.New.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1769
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller (IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +71
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3064

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

I've tried archiving only a date range which has closed tickets and no faq's but still get the same error?

Thank Post
    That error is telling you that the current user cannot be found the drop down list, make sure that the user you are using is in an OU which is parsed.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbro View Post
    For the users who are HD Admins, can you check in /api/js to see if the isHDAdmin is true
    Hi Nick, I know its been a while since this post but i have only just got round to it.

With the HD admin set to true when a normal user creates a ticket the opened by section reads: UNKNOWN (unknown) and the ticket doesn't appear to that user (although it does to admins)

Also the assign button appears for standard users but no admins are populated in the drop down.

Once hdadmin is set back to false the assign button dissapears and new tickets show the user that created them.

Any ideas?

Thank Post
    Should be fixed in v9.2, I think I remember fixing something last month that was causing that.

Thank Post
    Upgraded my test site today and still experiencing the same issue.

Firebug reports:

PUT https://folders.harris-school.co.uk/...:22:44.216Z%22 400 An WCF Error has Occured 40ms jquery.min.js (line 6)
    ParamsHeadersPutResponseXMLJSONCookies

{"Message":"Index was outside the bounds of the array.","Detail":null,"FaultType":"IndexOutOfRangeException"}

{"Message":"Index was outside the bounds of the array.","Detail":null,"FaultType":"IndexOutOfRangeException"} js (line 1)

not well-formed

{"Message":"Index was outside the bounds of the array.","Detail":null,"FaultType...

Another glitch I see is my disclaimer on the booking system goes off screen and the check box is in the middle of the sentance.

Thank Post
    Ok, can you tell me what the body of the PUT request is, it should be some JSON object.

Also, can you look at the event log on the server and see if there's an error on there which I can track down to a code line.

disclaimer: Open ~/styles/basestyle.css, line 201, remove "white-space: nowrap; "

Thank Post
    PUT https://folders.harris-school.co.uk/...:51:09.660Z%22 400 An WCF Error has Occured 320ms jquery.min.js (line 6)
    Put
    JSON

AssignTo ""
    FAQ "false"
    Note "hfgjg"
    Priority "undefined"
    ShowTo "undefined"
    State "With IT"
    Subject "undefined"

Source
    { "Note": "hfgjg", "State": "With IT", "Priority": "undefined", "ShowTo": "undefined", "FAQ": "false"

PUT https://folders.harris-school.co.uk/...:57:32.053Z%22 400 An WCF Error has Occured 80ms jquery.min.js (line 6)
    JSON
    Sort by key

Message "Index was outside the bounds of the array."
    Detail null
    FaultType "IndexOutOfRangeException"

From the server logs:

An error occurred in Home Access Plus+
    Page: HAP.HelpDesk
    Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
    at HAP.HelpDesk.API.UpdateAdminTicket(String Id, String Note, String State, String Priority, String ShowTo, String FAQ, String Subject, String AssignTo)
    at SyncInvokeUpdateAdminTicket(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.I nvoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRu ntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRu ntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRu ntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process( Boolean isOperationContextSet)

at HAP.HelpDesk.API.UpdateAdminTicket(String Id, String Note, String State, String Priority, String ShowTo, String FAQ, String Subject, String AssignTo)
    at SyncInvokeUpdateAdminTicket(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.I nvoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRu ntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRu ntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRu ntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
    at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process( Boolean isOperationContextSet)

Disclaimer that works but it's all crammed against the left side (see pic)Method not allowed on helpdesk & Booking system-disclaimer.jpgis there a way of justifying the text?

Thank Post
    Hmm, ok, look near where you did last time look for the label, change width to min-width

Thank Post
    There's lots of "width"s around that area can you be a bit more specific?

Another couple of glitch's I've just noticed are: the ease in and ease out booking form works with FF but not in my IE V9. It also stays at the top of the page so when you scroll down and click on a booking nothing appears to happen as its all happening off screen. (IE and FF)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast