Tried V7 & V8 beta but can't get beyond installation. Furthest I got was with V7 where I got to the point of having the setup page with no tabs and all red crosses, even though all the instructions were followed. Currently trying V8 and I'm back to the setup screen with no formatting what-so-ever. No images showing, no CSS applied.
I'm on Server 2008R2, IIS 7.5.
api/setup/help shows a list of services but all of them say:
Request - Unknown - Cannot infer schema. The Request body is wrapped.
Response - Unknown - Cannot infer schema. The Response body is wrapped.
api/setup says "The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred."
IE developer tools is given a 500 error for everything except setup.aspx. Feels like a permissions error but have everything set as the PDF asked for..
Grrrrrr, would you believe it, remembered about having to remember to remove the SVG lines and setup now draws properly.... We shall see
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)