+ Post New Thread
Home Access Plus+ Thread, 2 minor issues + 1 feature request in Projects:; The minor issue is probably something i've done wrong but essentially it's explained by the attached image of the side ...
    Thank Post

2 minor issues + 1 feature request

The minor issue is probably something i've done wrong but essentially it's explained by the attached image of the side menu (Pictures showing up as colour squares with no images, text is displayed when highlighted but still looks odd)

The feature request is for the booking system, on the overview section when you've searched for a username, would it be possible to have a button to print the overview list only? Some teachers like to search for themselves in overview and keep a printed copy in their rooms, which personally i think is a waste of paper but hey ho that's teachers Currently there isn't a simply way of printing the list without copy and pasting it all.

The other minor issue is that when going into the booking sheet control panel the box for "Booking sheet Home" in the top left is barely clickable as it sits behind the "logged in as xxxx" box

EDIT: never mind those problems actually, just tried accessing it over the web (was previously doing it all local) and Now i get a box pop up saying "Not found" below is the output from the error:
    Code:
    Resource interpreted as Script but transferred with MIME type text/plain: "https://www.archwayschool.net/HAP/api/js". /HAP/:8
    Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'prefixed' modernizer.js:4
    GET https://www.archwayschool.net/HAP/api/myfiles/drives 404 (Not Found) jquery-1.7.2.min.js:11
    GET https://www.archwayschool.net/HAP/api/HelpDesk/Tickets/Open?%222012-09-07T12:00:50.720Z%22 404 (Not Found) jquery-1.7.2.min.js:11
    <html>
        <head>
            <title>The resource cannot be found.</title>
            <style>
             body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} 
             p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
             b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
             H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
             H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
             pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em}
             .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
             .version {color: gray;}
             .error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
             .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }
            </style>
        </head>

<body bgcolor="white">

<span><H1>Server Error in '/HAP' Application.<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

<h2> <i>The resource cannot be found.</i> </h2></span>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif ">

<b> Description: </b>HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. &nbsp;Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
                <br><br>

<b> Requested URL: </b>/HAP/api/myfiles/drives<br><br>

<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver>

<b>Version Information:</b>&nbsp;Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

</font>

</body>
    </html>
    <!-- 
    [EndpointNotFoundException]: There was no channel actively listening at 'https://www.archwayschool.net/HAP/api/myfiles/drives'. This is often caused by an incorrect address URI. Ensure that the address to which the message is sent matches an address on which a service is listening.
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpTransportManager.HttpContextReceived(HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.HandleRequest()
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.BeginRequest()
    [HttpException]: There was no channel actively listening at 'https://www.archwayschool.net/HAP/api/myfiles/drives'. This is often caused by an incorrect address URI. Ensure that the address to which the message is sent matches an address on which a service is listening.
       at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.AspNetRouteServiceHttpHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandlerCompletion(IAsyncResult ar)
    --><!-- 
    This error page might contain sensitive information because ASP.NET is configured to show verbose error messages using &lt;customErrors mode="Off"/&gt;. Consider using &lt;customErrors mode="On"/&gt; or &lt;customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"/&gt; in production environments.--> js:1
    POST https://www.archwayschool.net/HAP/api/BookingSystem/Search?%222012-09-07T12:00:50.721Z%22 404 (Not Found) jquery-1.7.2.min.js:11
     js:1
    <html>
        <head>
            <title>The resource cannot be found.</title>
            <style>
             body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} 
             p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
             b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px}
             H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red }
             H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon }
             pre {font-family:"Lucida Console";font-size: .9em}
             .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;}
             .version {color: gray;}
             .error {margin-bottom: 10px;}
             .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; }
            </style>
        </head>

<body bgcolor="white">

<span><H1>Server Error in '/HAP' Application.<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

<h2> <i>The resource cannot be found.</i> </h2></span>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif ">

<b> Description: </b>HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. &nbsp;Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
                <br><br>

<b> Requested URL: </b>/HAP/api/HelpDesk/Tickets/Open<br><br>

<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver>

<b>Version Information:</b>&nbsp;Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272

</font>

</body>
    </html>
    <!-- 
    [EndpointNotFoundException]: There was no channel actively listening at 'https://www.archwayschool.net/HAP/api/HelpDesk/Tickets/Open?&quot;2012-09-07T12:00:50.720Z&quot;'. This is often caused by an incorrect address URI. Ensure that the address to which the message is sent matches an address on which a service is listening.
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpTransportManager.HttpContextReceived(HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.HandleRequest()
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.BeginRequest()
    [HttpException]: There was no channel actively listening at 'https://www.archwayschool.net/HAP/api/HelpDesk/Tickets/Open?&quot;2012-09-07T12:00:50.720Z&quot;'. This is often caused by an incorrect address URI. Ensure that the address to which the message is sent matches an address on which a service is listening.
       at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result)
       at System.ServiceModel.Activation.AspNetRouteServiceHttpHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.OnAsyncHandlerCompletion(IAsyncResult ar)
    --><!-- 
    This error page might contain sensitive information because ASP.NET is configured to show verbose error messages using &lt;customErrors mode="Off"/&gt;. Consider using &lt;customErrors mode="On"/&gt; or &lt;customErrors mode="RemoteOnly"/&gt; in production environments.-->
    The above appears to be an issue with the live tiles thing, been trying to sort it but i can't work out what's wrong, if i browse to hap/api/setup it tells me the directory doesn't exist, if i browse to /api i can see the list of APIs but the only ones that works is /test and /js
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2 minor issues + 1 feature request-hapsidebar.png  
    Last edited by mrbios; 7th September 2012 at 02:27 PM.

Thank Post
    Try removing the svg line from the web.config file

Thank Post
    Hi nick, by the svg line i assume you been this one:
    Code:
    <mimeMap fileExtension=".svg" mimeType="http://www.edugeek.net/images/svg+xml" />
    Do i need to remove svgz as well? Neither of which seem to work though (tried restarting the site after removal too), same error with a message box saying "not found" pops up, and same thing when i go to /api, still seems i can't see /helpdesk /setup etc after api either.

EDIT:
    Just playing around, and interestingly when i go to basic settings for my hap site, and click "test settings" rather than just giving me a warning message like it normally does (because it NEVER passes even when everythings working properly ) this time it pops up with an error saying "Invalid application path"
    Last edited by mrbios; 10th September 2012 at 08:19 AM.

Thank Post
    It really sounds like your IIS installation is currupt, or the application pool settings for HAP are wrong.

Thank Post
    I've got it working!!! ................. but i don't know what i did to get it working :x

I was playing around with something on my ISA server and it started working, can't for the life of me work out what i did though haha

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread