Odd Video/Sound Problem
We have two rooms where the picture on the monitor shakes when sound is played.
Things we have checked:
- The volume is not particularly high [so as to shake the connections]
- The station does not have a video card.
- We have changed the video splitter.
- We have changed the VGA cable [PC <-> Monitor. Splitter removed from the loop]
- It is not the projector [as it happens even when the projector is off/disconnected]
What else can I try/Anyone else had this/cured it?
Ground earth loop
You need one of these in line with your sound cable
ground loop isolator - Google Product Search
Originally Posted by jamesreedersmith
I will check how we are connected in the affected rooms next week [there seem to be lots of options]
Strange thing is we have rooms with identical setups that are not affected at all. :confused: