Hi Folks

I have a job that needs finishing and we have just got rid of the company that started it... (long story, just like their work ethic..)

I have a new Library that needs finishing.

The room has a central pillar, down which the network cables and power cables come. Around this is a custom made desk unit, basically a Y shaped desk with each leg being the same length. Each leg of teh Y is also made up of 2 thin tables back to back with a gap between them...

I need to find some trunking that I can bolt down onto the tops to cover the gap between the tables (about 15cm wide) along all three legs of the Y shape. It doesnt need to come to the middle where the pillar is, it can be finished before that.. I then need to put some Network points and power points in there...

What I really want is a good looking aluminium type which is triangular at the ends so that there are Data points and power points facing up and out towards the users sitting at the desks... But given my time scale I will consider anything... Fitting and wiring is not a problem..

so any suggestions please...

Oh yes, I need to get it delivered to Portugal ASAP as well...

Many thanks,

Tony.