Does anyone on here have any experience of Sharp MFDs?
We have a number of these machines and apparently you can clone the settings from one machine to another.
However, upon examination of the .bin file generated by doing the export it doesn't actually contain any data at all - such as the user list under user control - which is what we are needing to import to the other machines.
Our provider hasn't come up with an answer yet so I was wondering if anyone here can help? Many thanks.
Solved it - done by using the following:
To export the user settings:
· Log into the machines embedded webpage
· From the menu on the left hand side select “data backup” ( this may not be on the 6201, if it’s not you should see “storage backup” instead)
· From the sub menu select “storage backup”
· On the next screen tick the box next to “user register information”
· Click “execute” and save the file to a location on your computer
To import the user settings to a new machine:
· Follow the steps as above to get into the storage backup menu.
· Underneath the section where you exported the settings you will see “import settings”. Click “browse” and browse to the exported file on your computer.
· Click “Execute”
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)