+ Post New Thread
Hardware Thread, What a buy in Technical; Have just bought a targus docking station. It is a life saver works like a wonder. i have a kvm ...
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries

What a buy

Have just bought a targus docking station. It is a life saver works like a wonder. i have a kvm for switching and have plugged in the dockin station (video included) via usb and bingo used spare port on kvm and plug the laptop in switch it on and i have it all keyboard mouse and screen and dont have to use silly pads. Makes life so easy. i did have to buy a usb to ps2 cable to plug into the kvm but it works. http://www.targus.com/uk/product_det...sp?sku=ACP50EU
    i did not buy the english one as it cost £50 more it does come with an adapter us but is multi voltage so just bought an adapter. saves time and i only have to plug usb in and have screen mouse keyboard and network all working no messing.

Thank Post

Re: What a buy

that does look really good actually as Im currently dealing with the problem of having cables strewn all over my desk at home

Would be a bit wary of having the ethernet connection over USB though...how well does it work? And video over USB?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information