+ Post New Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Hardware Thread, HP Laserjet 1220 Printer / Scanner in Technical; Hi Does anyone have the TWAIN drivers for the HP LaserJet 1220 printer, the one with the scanner/copier on the ...
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    HP Laserjet 1220 Printer / Scanner

    Hi

    Does anyone have the TWAIN drivers for the HP LaserJet 1220 printer, the one with the scanner/copier on the top?

    The TWAIN drivers are only on the CD and HP say the CD is not available anymore..... but they will supply us a new printer..... not what I need!

    Anyway does anyone have one of these printer/scanners and if so do you have the TWAIN drivers for XP?

    Thanks in advance

    Stacey

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0

    Twain Driver

    Quote Originally Posted by staceyh74 View Post
    Hi

    Does anyone have the TWAIN drivers for the HP LaserJet 1220 printer, the one with the scanner/copier on the top?

    The TWAIN drivers are only on the CD and HP say the CD is not available anymore..... but they will supply us a new printer..... not what I need!

    Anyway does anyone have one of these printer/scanners and if so do you have the TWAIN drivers for XP?

    Thanks in advance

    Stacey
    Hi

    If your still looking for these let me know I have the original CD with the drivers your looking for

    Cheers

    Bri

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brivw View Post
    Hi

    If your still looking for these let me know I have the original CD with the drivers your looking for

    Cheers

    Bri
    Hello Bri,
    I have been looking for the original cd for several months. I have a different hard drive but the same printer and our computer guy didn't keep the original cd that came with the printer. If you don't mind, I am willing to pay you if you will send me a copy. Can you help me?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by steppie71 View Post
    Hello Bri,
    I have been looking for the original cd for several months. I have a different hard drive but the same printer and our computer guy didn't keep the original cd that came with the printer. If you don't mind, I am willing to pay you if you will send me a copy. Can you help me?
    Hi

    Yes I can copy and post the original disc for you no problem, presume you just need the Windows & not the Mac?

    I guess you are in the US, if you can send me £5 by Paypal to cover postage etc?

    My Paypal email is bri.wilson@Blueyonder.co.uk

    Thx

    Bri

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by brivw View Post
    Hi

    Yes I can copy and post the original disc for you no problem, presume you just need the Windows & not the Mac?

    I guess you are in the US, if you can send me £5 by Paypal to cover postage etc?

    My Paypal email is bri.wilson@Blueyonder.co.uk

    Thx

    Bri

    Bri,

    Is that 5 US dollars?

  6. #6
    stevehp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    102
    Thank Post
    13
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
    Rep Power
    16
    That's five pounds so it would be $8.03 in our part of the world.

  7. #7

    Steve21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Swindon
    Posts
    2,697
    Thank Post
    335
    Thanked 515 Times in 483 Posts
    Rep Power
    179

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    bucharest
    Posts
    1
    Thank Post
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi,

    have you managed to get the original scanner application for HP LaserJet 1220?
    I desperately need it! I cannot find it anywhere and HP does not put it on the web anymore!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Similar Threads

  1. HP CP3525 Colour Laserjet Printer
    By Zourous in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 6th August 2010, 11:39 AM
  2. HP Laserjet Printer Offer
    By Probrand in forum Our Advertisers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16th March 2010, 10:07 AM
  3. New Printer/scanner/copier??
    By Dukey in forum Hardware
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 23rd February 2010, 12:08 PM
  4. Any views on the LaserJet P2055 printer
    By Jobos in forum Hardware
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 7th January 2010, 09:58 AM
  5. HP laserjet 1022nw + printer queue
    By button_ripple in forum Hardware
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26th January 2008, 09:00 PM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •