+ Post New Thread
Hardware Thread, Colour LaserJet Required in Technical; I am looking for a colour networked laser printer to replace my HP Business Inkjet 1100 due to it not ...

Thank Post

Colour LaserJet Required

I am looking for a colour networked laser printer to replace my HP Business Inkjet 1100 due to it not getting much use and the inks keep drying up costing me a small fortune. I am looking for a colour laser printer preferable with duplex to replace this and potentially the B&W mono laser printer I have to just have the one.

Question is which one? This is for home use but needs to be reliable and solid. I have seen this one, although not duplex it does all what I need and is cheap to run but I want to find the right one that will last me some time and is capable of printing pictures so needs to be good quality.

I am prepared to spend some on this but not over the top, luckily this is where the credit card comes in.

Can anyone recommend something and it needs to be fairly cheap to run, doesn't get used loads and cannot remember the last time I changed the toner in my current one, just odd bits here and there and my brothers coursework.

I am just stuck for choice, what do you guys recommend for me?

Thanks in advance.

Thank Post
    It all depends on the volumes you are going to put through this printer. The printer you have selected uses colour cartridges with only 1,000 page yield, and mono of 1,500, making this machine a fairly expensive printer to run. The printer you have selected however is a low cost entry level printer and if printing volumes are low then this may be a value for money printer.

Take a look at OKI C510DN, this machine is more expensive than the model you have looked at but cartridges have high volumes and the machine also caters for your duplexing requirements the machine has high quality print 1200 x 600 dpi they also have a cash back and 3 year warranty at the moment. There are good quality compatible cartridges on the market for this machine too.

Additional feature on this machine is its capability for banner printing upto 1.2m.

PM me for more information i would be more than happy to help.

Thank Post
    Believe it or not that was one printer that I looked at when looking through them and I know the quality is good from OKI. I often tend to get things higher specification that I actually need tends to last me longer as well. I don't intend on doing loads of printing but I can often do quite heavy runs but that is once in a blue moon.

Would the OKI C510DN be one you recommend then?

Thank Post
    To be fair Matthew there are a number of printers around this price range, that would be more than suitable for your requirements based on the info you have provided. Personally i would recommend OKI & HP.

I believe the OKI C510DN would be a good choice for you.

Thank Post
    Ricoh 232DN (duplex, colour, network)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread