Hi all,

I think this is the right forum for this, if it isn't let me know.

We have a Dell 3115cn printer and the paper tray has broke (beyond repair), the rest of the printer works fine. Does anyone know if/where you can get a replacement part for this?

Or maybe its covered under warranty?