+ Post New Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Hardware Thread, HP LaserJet P2055DN's going offline and not responding in Technical; Glad its working for most of you, please dont forget to hit the google-plus-one.jpg button at the bottom of the ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,355 Times in 828 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Glad its working for most of you, please dont forget to hit the google-plus-one.jpg button at the bottom of the page to let more know

2. 2 Thanks to ZeroHour:

mquinn0908 (18th August 2011), nmltechservices (8th September 2011)

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    Glad its working for most of you, please dont forget to hit the google-plus-one.jpg button at the bottom of the page to let more know
    Great work you're doing ZeroHour!
    Please could you PM me the link for the firmware?
    Cheers

Thank Post
    Dear ZeroHour,

I am having the same problem on a brand new P2055dn printer--would really appreciate the fix (beta firmware link). Thank you very much!

Mandy

Thank Post
    Thank you ZeroHour! I just sent the firmware to printer so now I will keep an eye on it to see if it resolved our problem. Thank you again.

Thank Post

P2055dn Error

ear ZeroHour,

I am having the same problem on a brand new P2055dn printer--would really appreciate the fix (beta firmware link). Thank you very much!

ShuraNsk

Thank Post
    Hello ZeroHour,

Can you please also send me a link for this Beta Firmware. Newest version from HP website (20101025) and all fixes I have seen listed on this forum have not solved our offline issue. Your firmware is my last hope. Thanks in advance.

Mike

Thank Post

Link

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroHour View Post
    Hehe, it was not a holiday I can tell you that, still so tired from it all
    Hi ZeroHour

Please can you PM or email me the link and/or firmware so I can get this resolved ASAP.

Many thanks

Ben

Thank Post
    Hi,

having the same problem here with a 2055Dn, any chance of a PM, with the link to the firmware upgrade? Cheers.

Thank Post
    ZeroHour:

I think it's great that you're offering up beta firmware for the HP P2055dn. HP is not doing a good job of responding to these obviously common problems.

Could you provide me with a copy? I just installed new two P2055DNs for a client last night and one of them is acting up on me like described in this thread. I'd like to try the firmware update before returning the printer to HP.

Thank Post
    Hello ZeroHour! (Is that a reference to the DC comics story-line?)

I would really appreciate if you could PM me the info about the beta firmware!

TYIA!

Thank Post
    Zerohour, I have been racking my brain for days on this! Finally, I come to this site and you have a fix! Do you mind sending me the link so that I can finally resolve this issue?

Thank Post
    I am so thankful I found this site!

Same issues here -- and its very challenging. Zerohour, can you please provide me the file as well?
    thank you!
    Lanelle

Thank Post
    Hi Zerohour, I have 2 of these printers that have been driving me crazy! Sounds like your fix is the key! Can I get a copy? Thanks!

Thank Post
    ZeroHour, TY for sending me the Beta firmware. Unfortunately, our offline issues seem to have increased in frequency from 1-2/day to about every hour, so I'm going to revert back to the newest firmware listed on HP's site. After the Beta firmware failed to fix the issue for us, I also tried the suggestions to disable TCP/IP(v6), disable SNMPv1/v2, uncheck Multicast IPv4 and change connection timeout to 5. I also updated all the PCs to the newest PCL6 print driver, v. 61.093.02.77.

Since this seems to be working for others, I thought I'd clarify something you said in the PM you sent me. You had said that you didnt notice a firmware version change if your running the latest firmware prior to installing the BETA. I can verify that the Firmware version remains at 37.12.IR6508, but I did notice that the Firmware Date Code (from the Device Config Page) changed from 20101025 to 20100308. This way users can verify if the firmware installed.

TY for your efforts!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,355 Times in 828 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mbelsky View Post
    ZeroHour, TY for sending me the Beta firmware. Unfortunately, our offline issues seem to have increased in frequency from 1-2/day to about every hour, so I'm going to revert back to the newest firmware listed on HP's site. After the Beta firmware failed to fix the issue for us, I also tried the suggestions to disable TCP/IP(v6), disable SNMPv1/v2, uncheck Multicast IPv4 and change connection timeout to 5. I also updated all the PCs to the newest PCL6 print driver, v. 61.093.02.77.

Since this seems to be working for others, I thought I'd clarify something you said in the PM you sent me. You had said that you didnt notice a firmware version change if your running the latest firmware prior to installing the BETA. I can verify that the Firmware version remains at 37.12.IR6508, but I did notice that the Firmware Date Code (from the Device Config Page) changed from 20101025 to 20100308. This way users can verify if the firmware installed.

TY for your efforts!
    Out of interest were you running the latest firmware before putting the firmware I have on?
    We had done this to a fully updated printer before the beta firmware so I am not sure if it works differently with older->beta

Thanks for the feedback.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread