+ Post New Thread
Hardware Thread, Colour Laser MFP? in Technical; I've been asked to get quotes for a Laser based colour MFP. Would need to be able to cope with ...
    Thank Post

Colour Laser MFP?

I've been asked to get quotes for a Laser based colour MFP. Would need to be able to cope with runs over 1000 pages from time to time, and be able to scan in colour either to a USB or, ideally, to a network folder...

What do you guys use and/or recommend?

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
    I've been asked to get quotes for a Laser based colour MFP. Would need to be able to cope with runs over 1000 pages from time to time, and be able to scan in colour either to a USB or, ideally, to a network folder...

What do you guys use and/or recommend?
    We have sold quite a few of the below if that helps,

Hp Colour LaserJet CM1312Nfi Colour Laser MFP Printer £295.00+vat Free Delivery

Specifications
    Product Description HP Colour LaserJet CM1312nfi Multi Function Printer
    Printer Technolgy Laser
    Print speed (black, draft quality, A4) Up to 12 ppm
    Print quality (colour, best quality, A4) Up to 600 x 600 dpi
    Auto document feeder capacity Standard, 50 sheets
    Memory card compatibility CompactFlash Type I and II, Memory Stick, Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, xD-Picture Card
    Duplex print options Manual (driver support provided)
    Maximum input capacity (sheets) Up to 150
    Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 30000 pages
    Standard printer languages HP PCL 6, HP Postscript level 3 emulation, HP PCL 5c emulation
    Fax Modem: V.34 fax modem (up to 33.6 kbps) and 2 RJ-11 ports
    Speed: 33.6 kbps
    Scan Type: Flatbed, ADF
    Optical Resolution: Up to 1200 dpi
    Bit depth: 24-bit
    Memory card compatibility CompactFlash Type I and II, Memory Stick, Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, xD-Picture Card
    Media Sizes: A4, A5, A6, B5 (ISO, JIS)
    Types: Paper (bond, brochure, colour, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
    Memory 160 MB
    Connectivity Built-in 10/100 wired Ethernet network connectivity with 1 RJ-45 port, 1 Hi-Speed USB (compatible with USB 2.0 specifications) port
    Dimensions (WxDxH) 497 x 490 x 485 mm
    Weight 24.7 kg
    Warranty 1 year limited hardware warranty

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,557 Times in 1,985 Posts
    Blog Entries
    What budget are you looking at? This will determine the machine more than requirements, as all MFP's have the functions you want really...

Thank Post
    Forgot to mention, I would need duplex printing as well....

Budget.. well, not sure yet, but it's not tiny... I guess anything over £1500 is too much, and around the £500-£1000 mark is a good point to start.
    Last edited by Abaddon; 23rd April 2009 at 02:26 PM.

Thank Post
    I cant get close to that price.

Based the spec you require I would recommend the following.

HP CLJ CM4730F MFP/EN 30ppm 600dpi £3,075.58
    OR HP CLJ CM4730 MFP/EN 30ppm 600dpi £2,906.42

Get more done with a fast first page out, print and copy speeds of up to 30 ppm for colour and black, two-sided printing at full speed, plus colour scanning. Send and receive documents by adding fax functionality with an internal 33.6 kbps analogue fax card[k1]. Facilitate document workflow with embedded send to e-mail functionality, and send to folder and fax with optional HP Digital Sending Software 4[k2]. Professional finishing solutions include a stacker/stapler[k3] and 3-bin mailbox [k4].
    Preserve your budget and still get the functionality you need with this surprisingly affordable MFP which also delivers a low cost per colour page. Control costs when you choose Original HP print cartridges, which feature consistent, high-quality performance that saves your business time and money. Get the benefit of colour with no cost penalty: Colour Access Controls let you monitor colour printing by user or even by application, and choose when and how colour is used in your workgroup
    Use, manage and maintain your device with HP's simple, award-winning[k4] Easy Select Control Panel. Take advantage of your MFPs features with an intuitive interface that clearly displays all available applications. Enjoy best-in-class networking through the HP Jetdirect Internal Print Server. Proactively manage your MFP and save valuable IT time with HP Web Jetadmin fleet management software. Original HP Color LaserJet print cartridges with built-in intelligence ensure trouble-free printing.
    Workgroup performance soars with this fast, compact, award-winning[p1] colour MFP. Get reliable print, copy, fax[p2] and send-to functionality at a surprisingly affordable price. Enjoy ease-of-use and access to HP and key partner solutions.[p1] Buyers Lab gave HP a "Pick of the Year" award in December 2006 for "Outstanding Achievement for the User Interface Design of its Multifunction Printers. [p2] Fax available with HP Color LaserJet CM4730f MFP, CM4730fsk MFP, and CM4730fm MFP.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread