Quote Originally Posted by dhicks View Post
Right-oh - thanks All, looks like I get ST-ST cables, some fibre patch panels and a 19" rack for my office to put the switch and patch panels in.

David Hicks
As synack has said go SC-SC....it's pretty much standard these days. And then whatever jumper you need to connect to you're optics, SC-SC for older switch GBICs and SC-LC for fibre channel and pretty much everything else that has been manufactured in the last year to 18 months.