+ Post New Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
Hardware Thread, Softxpand Miniframe in Technical; Originally Posted by LiamH Still no response to my support ticket after 2 weeks... Did any of the solutions work ...
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamH View Post
    Still no response to my support ticket after 2 weeks...

Did any of the solutions work for you firefox?
    Liam H

I have been in contact with Alex Stender at LondonWeb, he is in the process of getting one of their "trusted and reputable" resellers to help us out, seeing as our current one has totally mugged us off (even LondonWeb can't get hold of him!). Their number is 020 8349 4500. I have just had to go and re-assign another lot of keyboards and mice for Period 2 lesson (the hubs are cable managed under the desk, but somehow manage to un-assign themselves).

2. Thanks to firefox_2006 from:

LiamH (4th February 2011)

Thank Post
    As reluctant as i am to drag up a thread from the past, i'm getting a little desperate here...

Is anyone else using SoftXpand having a problem with BSODs?

We're running it through XP SP3, fully updated, have tried various versions of the software, and have followed all the instructions on the various support websites, but no matter what we do we're still intermittently getting INVALID_PROCESS_ATTACH_ATTEMPT and PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA errors. There doesn't seem to be any consistency to it either, which is a worry.

I've tried debugging the Minidump files created whenever it happens but all i can get is that the fault is caused by mfosdrvr.sys, which is a SoftXpand file.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,680 Times in 2,273 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Are you sure that Softexpad is supported under SP3, a lot of these types of solutions can be limited in their support for certain updates. Can you roll back to SP2.

5. Thanks to SYNACK from:

garyjepp (5th October 2011)

Thank Post
    They certainly claim that it should be okay with SP3, Synack. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Thank Post
    Hi Gary,
    Please do not roll back to SP2. We spoke to your colleague last week about this and suggested this may be caused by a graphics driver. We emailed last week to check on progress but we have not heard since so assumed the systems are now ok. Our technical support is free so please call us on 01629 534134

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information