+ Post New Thread
Hardware Thread, Downloading DigiBlue files taking ages to happen in Technical; We ahve a bunch of these horrible DigiBlue Cameras here fitted with 1GB SD cards. The idiots (sorry I mean ...
    richard

Downloading DigiBlue files taking ages to happen

We ahve a bunch of these horrible DigiBlue Cameras here fitted with 1GB SD cards. The idiots (sorry I mean staff ) have just started to use them in anger and are complaining that they take ages to download from. I know our machines are not that great, Celeron 2.53's with 512 RAM but they do the job. However it is taking upto an hour to download from the camera's into the DigiBlue software. I've tried it on my laptop, T5500 with 2gig RAM and still takes a long time.

Thank Post

Re: Downloading DigiBlue files taking ages to happen

Are the cameras full or is this with just one short movie clip? We borrowed some of these cameras from the lea for a week needless to say we didn't buy any! They remind me of christmas toys that have to be glued back together on Boxing day.

Had the same problems yesturday richard. Would take for ever and in some cases give a converting error and then freeze. I found that using the cameras without the SD cards in helped, could download each time with now issues.

Funny thing was at one point windows saw the DB as a card reader and created new drives in my computer. Only did it the once though

Got the go ahead to buy 10 digital cameras instead to be used for stills and video. Happy days.

richard

The camera I have here right now has 13 clips on it. I hate these things with a passion.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread