+ Post New Thread
Hardware Thread, Samsung SyncMaster 710N in Technical; Hi I have to problems with 2 of these screens, 1) One of the screen just stays blank until like ...

Thank Post

Samsung SyncMaster 710N

Hi I have to problems with 2 of these screens,

1) One of the screen just stays blank until like every 15 seconds is flashed for about 1 seconds with the dispaly the goes off again for another 15

2) Another 710N comes up with a resolution error saying "Not Optimul Resolution" This happens on any computer it is plugged into and using any VGA cable, It also wont let you get into the menu.

Any Ideas??

Ta

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Samsung SyncMaster 710N

Send them back?

Thank Post

1) Have you tried dropping the refresh rate down on the suspect PC or tried another PC? Failing that, i'd say the screen is actually faulty.

2) This happens on my 913N when I'm not using the correct display driver or have Windows Generic ones installed. You might want to drop the resolution down to 800x600 if your using the generic drivers then update them to the latest version. That should fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by shane_saintsfc

1) One of the screen just stays blank until like every 15 seconds is flashed for about 1 seconds with the dispaly the goes off again for another 15

2) Another 710N comes up with a resolution error saying "Not Optimul Resolution" This happens on any computer it is plugged into and using any VGA cable, It also wont let you get into the menu.

Any Ideas??

Ta

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    1) Have you tried dropping the refresh rate down on the suspect PC or tried another PC? Failing that, i'd say the screen is actually faulty.

2) This happens on my 913N when I'm not using the correct display driver or have Windows Generic ones installed. You might want to drop the resolution down to 800x600 if your using the generic drivers then update them to the latest version. That should fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by shane_saintsfc

Any Ideas??

Ta
    "2) This happens on my 913N when I'm not using the correct display driver or have Windows Generic ones installed. You might want to drop the resolution down to 800x600 if your using the generic drivers then update them to the latest version. That should fix it."

I'm having same problem. If I can't get into Windows, how do I change the resolution down to 800x600?

Please reply soon... time sensitive =(

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread