EduGeek Laptop Storm Buying Event
Here is a reminder to let you all know that the EduGeek Storm laptop event has 2 weeks left to run. For those of you who have avoided looking at it, I rather suggest you do, especially if you have some end of year spends to get shut of. A few points you should note about this are:
1. No commitment. Even if you express an interest to buy, you will not be committing yourself to a purchase. Simply to be notified of final pricing.
2. The offer will com direct from the manufacturers, not middlemen, so the savings will be quite large.
3. We are pooling with other Buy Focus groups, so at the moment there are over 800 laptops currently in the ‘pool’.
4. The last time the event was run by Buy Focus the winner, Lenovo, discounted their laptop by 40% which was a £200 per unit saving.
5. This time you will be free to pick from several manufacturers machines.
6. The laptops will be modelled in 3 specs: Pupil, Classroom (entry level)\ Staff (midrange) and an entry level MacBook. I specced the laptops, and ensured that they were capable machines, not ‘might just do’ machines.
So if you really want to get a good offer, and it will be, then go to the page here: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/edugee...vent-live.html
For more details. The more laptops schools may want means the greater the price reduction. This could save you serious amounts of money, and if successful be run again in a few months time with desktop PC's and a variety of equipment.