New Feature - EduGeek Outlet
If you hadn’t noticed by now there is a new icon on the EduGeek menu bar at the top of the screen. EduGeek is happy to announce that we have teamed up with Acer Outlet (Acer Laptops & Acer Peripherals available to buy direct - Acer Outlet) to bring you the EduGeek Outlet shop. We hope that you will find this collaboration useful as Acer Outlet is the largest UK reseller of Acer laptops, desktops and servers, and will be able to offer you competitive prices, excellent service; We wouldn’t have put our name to this unless we were perfectly happy about the situation with repairs, returns and warranties – incidentally ask about the accidental damage warranty! - and have even created a forum to assist in ensuring our members receive the best level of service available.
You will also find special offers and permanent discounts available to you, our members. There are some points to note though.
1. You can only access the EduGeek Outlet from the EduGeek site and only if you are logged on. This is to ensure that it is only you, our members gaining access to these facilities.
2. When you access the shop please use the links at the BOTTOM of the site to navigate it. If you use the links at the side you will exit the special area and have to re-enter via EduGeek again.
3. None of the items on the shop will be sold below cost price. Actually sometimes there may be a loss making offer on, but EduGeek will take the hit of the losses incurred. Many sites will list some models quite cheaper than we have them, but will be making their money back off you elsewhere.
4. I am assured that the problems faced by Acer in the past with repairs and returns have now been sorted out and most problems and repairs will be turnedaround within 5 working days now.
5. The use of the Outlet will ensure that our conferences and stand at the BETT show will offer you better discounts and offset your personal costs as we have done in the past. As always we will try and look after you when you come to see us in ways other groups would not.
6. Use the firstname.lastname@example.org email address to contact the outlet directly. We at EduGeek will also receive copies of all mail on this address to ensure openness and that you are receiving the level of service we insisted on.
We hope you really find this facility useful and we hope that if proves successful we can do more for you in the future.
7. The offers on the Outlet site are for EduGeek members only.
8. We are not, and never will be selling your details or passing them on to third parties. Acer-Outlet will only react to enquiries direct from yourselves and will never PM or cold-call, or themselves have access to the EG members database. Just to put minds at rest
Chris Byers (dos_box)