+ Post New Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
General EduGeek News/Announcements Thread, May 2009 Conference Update in EduGeek Stuff; I agree with the above, fantastic conference (much better than the embc one ) Still wondering about the clicking though......
    Thank Post
    I agree with the above, fantastic conference (much better than the embc one )

Still wondering about the clicking though...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    i'm still alive!!

Last night was fantastic, thanks to everyone who stayed on and made the early hours of this morning so much fun!

Great to go out with you all again! Ravvee!!!

oh and @ Russ - - - You missed me out meanie lol

Thank Post
    Yeah, just mirror everyone else's comments. Fantastic conference really enjoyed myself.

Sorry I overslept and missed everyone this morning...amused to hear that Tony had to call Jay to make sure he got up...

Big thanks goes to the guys at CPLTD for the netbook Toshiba NB-100 won in their prize draw...I've never won something worth that much before...it's great

4. Thanks to Joedetic from:

CPLTD (29th May 2009)

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,050 Times in 919 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSi View Post
    Just rolled in at 3:10 am - I think everyone was off to bed but I wouldn't be surprised if Ric had found some where that was still open

regards

Simon

PS where was Geoff?????
    Ric was packed into a Taxi in Preston town centre and headed of to his house to get some sleepey and by the text he sent Shaun I think it was accurate. We (the other two taxis) rolled back to the hotel at about 3:30am after they had eaten and we got taxis.

Was an excellent conference very well worth attending. Hope everyone else found it good. The raffle wasn't a fix I only put in valid tickets so no trying to blaim the raffle guy.

I am sure that many photos from the events will appear on Edugeek and Facebook Group no doubt.

Oh and for the record (more for Tony) I was the last up this morning not James (can't have James being blaimed) arriving down in the lobby at about 11:35, then took them all to the train station to get set off

Thanks everyone for an excellent day and night and eer early morning I guess

Thank Post
    The clicking was the live feed software on the conf.edugeek site. Everytime a new post was made to the live feed if you had sound turned on it it went Click, Ric had it open on his laptop So thats the clicking mystery solved for you.

7. 2 Thanks to john:

Gatt (29th May 2009), znova (29th May 2009)

Thank Post
    Hi all,

Just wanted to say excellent conference and night out. Great time on both fronts... Though this morning was a little bit of an effort to get up!

Was great to meet you all after Gav talks about Edugeek so much in the office! Shall look forward to the next one...

Sean (SmoothWall)

Thank Post
    It was great, as was last year's. Always worth going and meeting people.

Didn't win anything this time, but got loads of freebies. Forgot to see Ozan for the EduMove - is it available for download?

Thanks John and Smoothwall for the tips with the VPN. I think I've found the right section.

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seanlazenby View Post
    Hi all,

Just wanted to say excellent conference and night out. Great time on both fronts... Though this morning was a little bit of an effort to get up!

Was great to meet you all after Gav talks about Edugeek so much in the office! Shall look forward to the next one...

Sean (SmoothWall)
    So you all got up ok then, somewhere there is a post from last year about Smoothwall being the very last up and to leave but I beleive you were all super efficient and out the door at the crack of dawn today We all enjoyed meeting you and hope you will be joining us in the future for many more exciting Edugeek events

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OverWorked View Post
    It was great, as was last year's. Always worth going and meeting people.

Didn't win anything this time, but got loads of freebies. Forgot to see Ozan for the EduMove - is it available for download?

Thanks John and Smoothwall for the tips with the VPN. I think I've found the right section.
    Edumove is on Shauns list to sort out, he is flying back home today I believe and I am sure will be on to it fairly promptly when he gets through his backlog of PMs and build up of stuf from the day and night.

Glad you have found the section, I got in about an hr ago so I will VPN in and send you a screenshot of mine Lee then you can check as I have mine working well so you should be fine then.

Thank Post
    still think they should have stuck with EduBUM

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    So you all got up ok then, somewhere there is a post from last year about Smoothwall being the very last up and to leave but I beleive you were all super efficient and out the door at the crack of dawn today We all enjoyed meeting you and hope you will be joining us in the future for many more exciting Edugeek events
    Haha, yeah we we're out for 9am and back in the office for 10.30am... Quite impressed, although i couldn't get up early enough for breakfast! Already looking forward to next years conference and a trip to Preston, that 1980s bar was awesome!

Thank Post
    Can one of you kind mods add Sean to the SmoothWall list, so he gets his name in nice green lettering?

How many folk do we have on here now.. me, RF, Gav, Claire, Sean.. pretty sure Darren has an account, Dan Barron does too.. and probably Sue... blimey, no wonder there's 15,000 members

Thank Post
    I had a great night too! Great to see you all again. I will look forward to the next conference...hopefully down south!

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,675 Times in 1,458 Posts
    Blog Entries
    The smoothwallers ruled last night, thanks for everything guys. I will be stalking Gav for a trial next week i have his card....

Thank Post
    Feel free to stalk us for the trial Zack :-)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread