+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General EduGeek News/Announcements Thread, EduGeek EDIT 2014 open to ALL members in EduGeek Stuff; Originally Posted by SYNACK Can I request an external mic on the stream capturing device that can be put in ...

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SYNACK View Post
    Can I request an external mic on the stream capturing device that can be put in front of the presenters to make it a little easier to make out this year if that has not already been sorted?
    Eep! I have to be honest here. It's a very good idea and one we really should look at but I only have one day left for organisation and Shaun has been held up with some problems (bureaucratic and mechanical!) which means I doubt I will be able to sort one out in time.
    If you can find one on this site: CPC | CPC - Over 100, 000 products from one of the worlds leading distributors of electronic and related products. I can pick one up however, please be aware we wouldn't have time to test it properly before we went live. Still, please take a look.
    I'm swamped atm as you can imagine!
    Last edited by Dos_Box; 27th May 2014 at 05:34 PM.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 690 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dos_Box View Post
    Eep! I have to be honest here. It's a very good idea and one we really should look at but I only have one day left for organisation and Shaun has been held up with some problems (buarocraict and mechanical!) which means I doubt I will be able to sort one out in time.
    If you can find one on this site: CPC | CPC - Over 100, 000 products from one of the worlds leading distributors of electronic and related products. I can pick one up however, please be aware we wouldn't have time to test it properly before we went live. Still, please take a look.
    I'm swamped atm as you can imagine!
    @Dos_Box We have one of these you can use if you like (I have a lightweight tripod it can be mounted to as well):

Dorr Super Cardioid Microphone CV03 - Microphones - Video - Harrison Cameras

I have a tripod to mount it on - all you'll need is enough audio cable to link a 3.5mm jack from the central stage area to your input.

I'm bringing it for our Prize-a-day-May Video anyway, so it's up to you if you want to use it.
    Last edited by VeryPC; 27th May 2014 at 05:47 PM.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,302 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Oooh! Shiny
    I'll take you up on that please and will have a good look around on CPC for an extension cable I can pick up first thing in the morning.

Gaz

Thank Post
    A little bit late notice, but if anyone would like a lift from the hotel (ibis Preston North) then send me a PM as I'll be passing that way.

Thank Post
    Shame I could not come, have builders on site.....

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12