+ Post New Thread
General EduGeek News/Announcements Thread, incidents in EduGeek Stuff; Ok we have had several members have grief/incidents with there employer/and other third partys while i cant go into details. ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

incidents

Ok we have had several members have grief/incidents with there employer/and other third partys while i cant go into details.

Needless to say we take this incidents very seriously so please do be careful and if you think that employer make take offensive to anything make sure there name does not appear on here and also remeber things are time logged so if you are meant to be working they can tell etc..

Also to say we are working on siutations that have arose and also trying to sort something out to 'protect' you all but that is ongoing.

Anyway just to warn you and if you do have trouble then please do feel free to contact me and i will do anything i can do to help even if that involves phoning your employee/lea/cleaner or who ever and try and smooth things over and offer advice etc as to what we can do to help.

Russell

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,781 Times in 1,105 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: incidents

I would recommend, where possible, that people explain to their link within their senior management / leadership (pref the Head) that they take part in peer support forums (not just EduGeek, mention any other mailing lists your receive).

Mention things like the free conference, the money saved by asking your peers for advice instead of paying a consultant (no offence to those who do provate work) and the fact that it is independantly driven by its members to get the best possible practice.

It seems a shame to have to justify what we take for granted as a good thing.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information