Please can members look at this and comment over next 24 hours (sorry for rush on it)
Is there anything you would like to see anything you disagree with we will take your views into account and then a final charter will be made and adopted by us our guidelines on what members can and cant do.
To make EduGeek an enjoyable experience for we ask users to follow these simple rules.
• Search or browse for existing answers before you post - someone may have already answered your question.
• All posts, personnel messages, usernames and all usage of the site must be inoffensive. Users who contravene netiquette may receive flames (angry messages) pointing out the error of their ways, however we ask that you avoid 'flame wars'.
• Remember discussion boards lack the normal clues and the opportunity to get misunderstood is increased so please be careful on how and what you post. Remember that we have smiley icons for this purpose.
• Be tolerant of others - users of all abilities and experiences share this site.
• Each topic should only be used for exchanging information relating to that specific area of discussion. Other topics should be conducted in their own relevant forum. Off topic (OT) postings are welcomed in the ‘general’ areas.
• We ask you not to bad mouth specific groups of people i.e. teachers, LSA, caretakers. Just as there are bad ICT support staff all people should be able to join this forum if they wish
• Please note that all views expressed in posts, news article, blog entries are those of contributor and not of EduGeek.
• Also if you are talking about how bad a service from a company was please make sure that you back your claim up with what happened to you i.e Company A was bad because they failed to deliver the goods even through we asked several times etc
• All users agree to follow the term and conditions of the site which latest version can be found at add address here.
We will reserve right to preview, verify or modify the content of users posts but as rule will not unless we feel the need if we do then will make it obvious but leaving message where content was edited. Also at times it may be necessary to take action against indervial members this maybe but not exclusive to warning the user, banning the user for period of time or banning the user completely.
The administrator reserves the right to delete any contribution or terminate the membership of any person adjudged to have abused this service.
Examples of inappropriate use include
• Sending unwanted email to addresses gathered from this site.
• Posting of business advertisements and chain letters.
• Posts which could be considered to be objectionable by other users of the service or the service provider.
• Posts containing links to inappropriate websites.
If you believe that a post or your membership was unfairly removed, or if you wish to draw attention to abuse, please contact the either the mod or site admins if you still disagree then you can contact site creator by sending message to dos_box and his word is final.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)